Chapter 6: Meeting Of Medical Room

Marinette's pov

Here I am sitting in the medical room of this University sighing looking at my legs, I surely have a strained ankel in right while I also got some minor bleeding scratches on both knees and fortunately not any other anything major but a bleeding forehead too however it's nothing big atleast not as bad as having bullets embedded in your body. I thought while scoffing and looked around the human less room with full of medical equipments and a patient bed on which I was sitting,the room was spacious and luxurious. oh! How can I forget, of course isn't it the medical room of AmOuNi overrated University, then I remembered the scene of few moments ago as frustration ran over me...

"Don't worry sweethearts, I am sure we are going to meet soon again and this time with best conditions....but where is that blonde human who bought me here?"

Flashback

I slipped and fell down from the stairs  as all the moments of my surrounding ceased and before I could stand up I sensed someone running towards me and then within seconds "woahhhhh!!" I exclaimed as I felt myself in air and in someone's Arms in bridal style and then the person who carried me started to walk fastly towards a direction..

It doesn't took me much time to me to realise that it was a male moreover a boy nearly my age, he looks like a student...All I was able to see was his half face from side because he was wearing a mask and had blonde hair perfectly set....

But I DO NOT like to be touched without permission, As involuntarily  I shouted in anger struggling to get out of his grip..

"U Bustard!!, how dare you to touch me huh!! Leave me right now!! I SAID LEAVE ME RIGHT NOWWW!!"

but he seemed unaffected like he was deaf then I realised he was leading me to the medical room as I decided to stay silent despite my discomfort on being touched and ability to walk to avoid suspicious because I just fell from a good height and still conscious and after all I was sleepy which is now ruined but I am still lazy to walk soo let him carry me... I give you permission blonde...

I was thinking all this when suddenly... he gently made me sat on something soft which was the mattress of patient bed causing me get out of my thoughts and immediately went somewhere before I could see him fully leaving me in this human less room....
But the way he made me sat on the bed gave a special feeling because like in my whole life I never saw someone treating me with gentleness
all I know is violence... I sighed shrugging off everything...

End of Flashback

I was analysing the medical room full of medical Equipments while thinking where the hell is that blondie? Where's nurse? Do I have to do the treat on my own? It's not like I can't but What kind of University it is huh!! I was busy with these questions bombarding in my brain but suddenly the boy who bought me here came inside again gaining my attention causing me to snap out of my thoughts and this time I was able to see him up to down he is in Amouni's uniform which fitted him well, he is muscular tho, hair perfectly set, is wearing a mask.

he walked towards a nearby almirah opened it and took out a medium size transparent box looking like first aid kit and came to me and to my shock he kneeled down,opened my shoes, white socks and before he could touch my foot I pulled my legs upwards shouting...

"Yoo!! Mister what the Hell do you think you are you doing? where's the nurse ? Why are you doing the first aid? Aren't you a student? Wtf are your intentions huh!!? Don't you have fuckin manners to ask for permission? Are you deaf!! ? Wait- if you are deaf then why am shouti--"

And before I could say anything further he stood up aggressively taking off his mask snapping...

"Miss!!, will you please shut up!!?? And for your kind information. I. Am. not. deaf why are you shouting?, can't you see I was just helping and nurse is not here yet"