Disclaimer & Author's Heart

Hello my Sweethearts, This is your author... Well I am here to tell you that this is my first story on Wattpad as well as in any app... And I am really excited yet nervous for it... After reading many stories here I am infront of you with the courage of writing a intresting story for you all...

First of all I want to tell you all that I am not a professional writer nor I have great sense of vocabulary or words.... So if you find my story boring so you are free to go and find something to your interest... But if you liked my story and felt connected to it then... I would really be so happy if you share you experiences and opinions to me which can guide me for the upcoming parts of the story. And if you find any mistakes yet don't forget to comment and correct my mistakes....

And also I must tell you all that English is never my first language so if you found any kind of mistake related to grammar or if the used words in the story are not good enough for you.. I am already asking for forgiveness and I promise you all that I will try my best to improve my writing skills my dear readers ❤️

_____________Disclaimer_____________

This story is completely fantasy and have nothing to do with real world.. all the scenes, character, happenings are all a part of the storm of my imaginary brain.... so kindly don't take it on your soft heart, kidney, lungs or liver and also story contains some mature contents in some places... It explores aspects of a dark and troubled past, including but not limited to, themes of trauma, loss and violence, Those who feel uncomfortable with such things can skip the story.. or scenes... According to their comfort zone...

_______×_______