Chapter 7: Return Of Deeds

Next Day In Amouni...

Adrien's pov

Here I was sitting in my class with my friends before our classes while they all were just talking together continuously around my ears... Causing noise pollution...

"STOOPPP ITTT GUYYSSS !!! Enough with your fish market.... Which is full of rumors.. i didn't felt anything like that..."

Sana- "Whattt!! Rumors.. it's not rumors agrest....it-"

Adrien- "oh! Then do you have any proof"

Sana- "....."

Seri- "No but"

Adrien- "but what seri.. look guys it's just rumors by students.. I met her yesterday.. she was not even 1% of how you all described her to me... She is a nice,innocent girl with good manners... Did you met her personally yet? Talked to her? No right,But I did, then how can you be so sure about the things you heard about her from others, But not believing the one who actually met her.... Look friends it's not like I don't believe you all.. it's just i didn't felt the same with her like you all told... Uk because of such useless rumours no one is becoming her friend... So I became one... And I would like it if you all will behave good with her with my friend...."

I was talking with my friends about yesterday's incident with Marinette I was normal until they all attacked me with questions yesterday and I was disappointed to hear the rumours about Marinette in Amouni.. she is a nice girl but why everyone thinks her that way.. Even my friends.. they used to tell me about the new student being rude, silent and attacking and many more stupid things which don't seem true to me even 0.01% after yesterday's meeting Of mine with her... I beleive it's the doing of students... And I was making my friends beleive she is not how they all think about that innocent girl... I know she shouted at me but anyone would have reacted the same according to me..

Sam- "He is right guys... We never talked to her from our side and gave her a cold shoulder thinking bad about her... Who knows she is really not how we think of her and is how adrien explained.. Don't you all think we should forward a hand of friendship... Let's trust Adrien..what do you say"

Sana- " but sami I don't think so it's a goo-"

Sam- "shut up sana!! No negetivity.. give her a chance... Atleast behave good with her didn't you heard she is Adrien's friend now...."

Sam said while taking my side.. He is so understanding.. sometimes I feel so lucky to have him as my best friend.. he tried to explain everyone while sana tried to protest but sam didn't let her and at last my friends decides to welcome Marinette today in a good way just for me.. making me smile... They really are ready to do anything for me... They are really special to me.... Then we started to talk about random things when I noticed Marinette came into the class as I stood up... And called her

"Hey Marinette! Here" I called her as she looked at my direction and I smiled at her to which she responded equally..

As she saw me i signalled her to come towards me and she did as she came near i stood up and did a hand shake with her..

"Good morning.. Marinette" I greeted her cheerfully

"Good morning to you too Adrien" she said smiling

Then I looked at my friends and then at Marinette..

"Well Friends, meet Marinette she is the new stu-"

Seri- "we know" she said in a uninterested tone making the atmosphere a little awkward... And to break that... I preferred to say ahead..

"Oh great then, well then Marinette meet my friends, He's Sam -my best buddy"