Chapter 3- Superman's Late

Start from the beginning

I sighed. I was soooo bored. 

"Need some help?" A male voice said from under me. 

"Nah, I'm totally fine dying cold, hungry and alone up here, thanks." I said sarcastically. 

"Amy! How the hell did you get up there?" Another voice yelled. Yay, it had to be them.

"My magical unicorn flew me up here." 

"Jump down, I'll catch you." The Irish one said. I looked over the side to see them all sat there looking at me.

"I'm not going to risk it," I called back. 

"Your phones down here!"I stood up and ran up to the railing, putting my hand on it and swinging my body around. I dropped to the ground, landing neatly on my feet, in a crouching position. 

I stood up to face the shocked boys, snatching my phone out of Quiffs hands. Black dots started to dance in front of my eyes. 

"Guys...I think...I think I'm going to..." I never finished that sentence, because at that moment darkness consumed me and I fell into Quiff's arms.

* * * 

I woke up face to face with the Irish one. 

"SHE'S AWAKE!" He screamed, making me wince.

"Thanks for that. I am now awake and deaf." He apologised and I sat up. My jeans were really dirty, but I didn't know why.

"What happened to my jeans?" I asked him, rubbing my head. "Oh, don't worry I remember now." i ninja rolled out of a moving tour bus, ran away from the moving tour bus, was attacked by Zombies and an old dude with a knife, a roof collapsed and I sat on a balcony.

"How did you do that jump?" Plaid asked as he walked into the room.

"Adrenaline rush." I shrugged. At least that time I didn't get myself arrested or beaten up. 

He nodded then took a seat opposite me. 

I wasn't going to bother running away again, well until we were at the next concert. I didn't see why they didn't just let me go then. 

"How long was I out?" I asked no one in particular.

"One Day." I nodded, that wasn't to bad. Last time I was out for about three days. Well, I had gone a little crazy that time...

"Hey, do you have a camera, laptop and guitar I could borrow, please?" I felt a little rude asking, seeing as I had broke into their bus, so I asked the kindest looking one. Niall. I only really remembered his name, seeing as he was the only one I really liked at the moment and he was Irish.

He nodded, but shot me a questioning look. "I'll tell you if I can borrow them." I smiled cheekily and winked. 

 He laughed, then grabbed my arm, dragging me from the room. I stuck my tounge out at stripes, who was staring at us with a strange look.

Niall pulled me into the room at the back and I locked the door. 

"Why did you lock the door?" Niall asked from the other side of the room where he was getting a camera of the shelf.

"So no one walks in." I locked in my pockets and pulled my phone out. I tweeted that I was making a new video to my fans. I still hadn't come up with a name for them.

"So why do you want this stuff?" Niall handed me the laptop and camera.

"You'll see." 

~*~ FIVE MINUTES LATER ~*~