" I am so happy for you my son Jiminah! "

She looks at him through glistening eyes .

" M-Mom ?" He whispers shakily as he got to hear 'Jiminah' in the soft loving voice of his mom after so long .

She smiles as she walks towards him and sits beside him .
Tears brim Jimin's eyes as she caresses his cheek .

" Mom!" He calls her in shaky voice as the child inside him cries for his mom , mom who was separated from him by this cruel world at a very young age . he got to see her after such a long time .

She smiles at him .

" i am so relieved now after seeing you settling in your life . I was so worried for you when I was leaving but now "

She looks at Soha who was asleep .

" Now I am more than relieved . Soha is  really a supportive and loving partner,  I really like her , she really loves you alot Jiminah . She is perfect for you , I always wanted a girl like her for you. "

She looks back at him as her eyes turns red.

" Finally you got to know my truth . Your mom wasn't a coward son ,I didn't commit suicide Jimin . I wanted to live , live for my only son but I was forced to die against my wish." Tears trickle down her eyes.

She looks at Jiha and then at Soha.

"  But now I can die peacefully and rest in peace ." She smiles at him through glistening eyes and caresess his hair lovingly.

" My son is a dad now !  " Jimin nods as he falls short of words  as his throat was heavy with emotions but his eyes were speaking for him as they portrayed the eyes of a child who was separated from his mother .
She looks at Jiha
" I wish i could hold Jiha for once , I could love her for once like a grandmother but then it's okay she will have Mrs Kim as her grandmother and she will love her like I would have loved ."

She looks at Jimin.

" They are your family now Jiminah! My blessings will always be there with you all . Now I can rest finally . Take care of yourself and your family son , I love you all ."

She leans and pecks his forehead as she stands up .

" M-mom wait ! Wait !!"

" I love you my son ! Promise me you won't cry now and live your life happily , that's what will make me rest in peace. "

She smiles in tears as Jimin nods , she waves him goodbye  and  disappears suddenly .

Jimin shouts as he gets up immediately .

" Jimin are you okay?"

Soha sits down too as she looks at him  concerned.
" Yes I am fine ." He was breathing heavily  .

" Are you sure? Because you don't look fine ."

" I am! it's just that I saw mom in my dream . "

He looks at her as she  moves closer to him and holds his hand .
He pecks his lips .

" She really loves you as her daughter in law . I see you have impressed her too , no wonder I fell for you. "

She smiles a little as she leans on his shoulder while looking towards him .

" She was so happy after meeting Jiha . She gave us all blessings too . She said that she- she can finally rest in peace now and then she l-left!"

His eyes glistens a little as Soha parts and lays him down.  She hugs him placing his head on her chest as he holds her waist tightly.  She rubs his back to calm him down .