➤017

"Get my name out of your filthy mouth."

Y/n L/n spoke, staring down on Alastor, "This has gone on long enough, I am sick of you acting as if you can do whatever you want to me."

"But I can, can't I?" The Radio Demon tested, "Because, Y/n, you like it, don't you dear?" He laughed, "When I bite you and tease you and hurt you. You like that, darling."

"My likes and dislikes do not matter, it is you who should know that best," They said, "I am not controlled by my master, I choose to give myself to him. I have chosen to let him discard my emotions."

"Is that any different?" Alastor asked, "Choice or not, you are tied to him, helpless before him."

Y/n shook their head, "My master would not hurt me, I am not helpless."

Alastor hummed, his hands guiding Y/n to stare at their master, who was preoccupied talking to Charlie, "Oh, my poor, naive Y/n," He crooned, "Are you not aware of his intentions? He is a wolf, and you a rabbit. A wolf has no need to befriend a rabbit if not to feast on its flesh."

Y/n laughed harshly, "And you're sure you are not the wolf, Alastor?" They smiled at him, "You seem to have more sinister intentions than my master ever could."

"Perhaps that is the case, dear, but think for a moment, it is he who can hurt you the most, not me."

Y/n stared to the floor, "I do not mind if my master hurts me," They said, "His eyes and hands on me are a blessing, even if it is meant to kill me. A death by a creature as grand as a wolf is a death I would be honored to face."

"Is that so?" Alastor hummed, "Because, Y/n," He spoke, his hot breath hitting Y/n's ear and creeping down their spine, "When I look into your eyes, I see ones of fear and hate, not of admiration. You are not as loyal as you seem."

"Even so," Y/n combatted, "My emotions and thoughts are of no matter."

Y/n L/n was not meant to be a person. From the moment Lucifer had laid eyes on them, from the moment they agreed to being his, Y/n was no longer important. They lived in the image of their master, they lived to serve him, and to carry out his wishes.

Even if one day Lucifer would decide to cast them aside or to kill them, their allegiance would not waver. It couldn't. They had to remind themself of that. They were Lucifer's. No matter what they wished for, they were not a person, they were not a human. They hadn't been for a long, long time.

"Alastor," Y/n called, their eyes boring into the Radio Demon's, "I quite enjoy your company, so don't go off saying anything rash."

Alastor didn't respond. He brushed past Y/n and went to talk to the king of hell and Charlie, "Charlie has a very unique vision," He interrupted, "I am happy to help Y/n fulfill her bizarre requests!"

Alastor put his hand on Charlie's shoulder, making her smile, "Thank you... Alastor.."

Y/n's eyes zeroed in on Lucifer who growled in anger. They stayed still, watching as Alastor continued to piss off their master, "Quite an impressive young lady!" Alastor continued, "We're all very proud of her."

Lucifer cleared his throat, "Charlie! Dear!" He called, walking over to Y/n and gripping their wrist, "Why don't you and N/n introduce me ton your other friends?" He asked, his voice dripping with jealousy.

"Of course!" Charlie smiled, "This is Vaggie," She introduced, adoration spilling onto the woman she held close, "She's my girlfriend!"

"Oh my golly!" Lucifer smiled, his arm wrapping around Y/n's waist, bringing the two closer together. Y/n did nothing to stop it, "You like someone? I like someone too! We're so similar!" Lucifer pulled Vaggie into a tight, unreciprocated hug, "You put her there, Maggie!"