➤013

Y/n and Alastor sat at a table for two. The restaurant was bustling with mostly hellborns.

"This is quite the ways out, isn't it?" Y/n asked as they stared into the radio demon's red eyes, "We're almost encroaching into the wrath ring."

Alastor shrugged, "It was where I ate quite a lot when I first came to hell!" He explained, "So this place is very dear to me."

Y/n nodded slowly, "The menu is... something..." They said, staring at the surplus of deer listed, "You must really like deer..." They stared at the man, taking in his features, "It's quite strange."

"Is that so?" Alastor's eyes twitched, "You must be talking about my appearance."

Y/n nodded, "You... are quite strange, Alastor," They said plainly, "Lucifer once told me that, as punishment for their crimes, sinners are forced to embody something they despise. But... you seem rather fond of deer."

"Or..." They continued, "Do you simply like the taste of their flesh?"

Alastor laughed, "Indeed, venison is quite delicious! Perhaps I only think that because I'm a deer, though," He sighed.

Y/n narrowed their eyes, "What are you saying?"

"Well, I suppose I never told you how I killed my victims," Alastor hummed, "You see dear, I gorged myself on my victims flesh," His smile grew while he spoke, "Of course, I only ate the ones that I knew would be delicious."

Y/n cocked their head, "Have you ever thought about eating a sinner in hell?" They asked him.

"Well, dear, I do find my mind wandering to you," He said, "I wonder what you would taste like. Your scent alone makes me ecstatic on its own, you see."

Y/n smiled, "Would you like to taste it?"

Alastor did not respond, he only laughed slightly. His eyes, however, seemed to remain on Y/n, prying into their mind.

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧ ┊ ┊ ┊

Dinner had ended, Y/n and Alastor were standing outside of the hotel. Y/n's eyes lingered on Alastor, just as they had all night. But something had changed. They could see it, Alastor's eyes had a new emotion in them, one foreign to the guard.

"Thank you, Alastor," Y/n smiled, "Today was lovely!"

Alastor nodded, opening the door to let Y/n in the hotel. Just as the two had made it in, the princess of hell was charging down the stairs, "Y/n!" She shouted, "You're back!"

Charlie panted in front of Y/n, "Where were you all day? I missed you!" She pouted, hugging them.

Y/n awkwardly pat Charlie's hair, "I apologize, your highness," They said, "I was accompanying Alastor, is all. I believe I mentioned this at the beginning of the day?"

"You did but..." Charlie sniffled, "I was still worried!"

"Your highness," Y/n frowned slightly, "I am your guard. You do not need to worry about my safety. I am unsure where you founded the notion that I cannot protect myself, but that is not true. Not in the slightest."

Charlie sighed, "You're right... I just... my da-" Charlie stopped herself, "Never mind! Goodnight Y/n! Goodnight Alastor!"

Y/n's expression contorted to one of confusion as Charlie dragged both them and Alastor up the stairs.

"Good... night, your highness?" Y/n said as she rushed down the stairs. Soon after, they turned to Alastor, "Good night to you as well."

Alastor nodded, "Actually, dear, I'll accompany you to your room!" He did not offer, instead he forcefully took Y/n's hand and lead them to their room. He opened the door, sitting on Y/n's bed right next to them. Y/n stared at the man, watching as his red eyes travelled around them.

Y/n took a deep breath, "Alastor..." They said, "What do you need?"

"Nothing, dear!" He brushed off, "Can I not talk to my dearest companion?"

"You want something," Y/n stated bluntly, "What is it?"

Alastor's smile grew, "Always so observant, aren't you dear?"

Y/n looked at the man impassively, "Do you want to... taste me?" They stared at him, "Is that it? You want to eat me?"

Alastor did not respond. He did not need to. He leaned in, his lips closing as his face travelled into the crook of Y/n's neck. They could feel his lips brushing against their neck, each and every one of his breaths heating their skin.

Y/n held their own breath, feeling the man's teeth scrape against them. The unbuttoned their shirt, rolling their sleeve down their shoulder.

His tongue licked their collarbone, tasting it. Then, his teeth barred against it, threatening to tear the skin. He nipped at it, making them flinch.

A drop of blood poured from their wound. Y/n didn't look at it.

Alastor's mouth nipped at every part of their shoulder and chest, working his way up to their neck. Each time blood pricked from a wound, he licked it up quickly.

Y/n clenched their teeth as Alastor's tongue trailed along their neck. He wrapped his lips around their skin, sucking on it.

Alastor took both of Y/n's hands, pinning their body down to the bed. His eyes stared into theirs as he towered over them. A golden liquid dribbled off his lip, but he quickly licked it off.

He leaned down, as if preparing for a kiss, before his teeth sunk into Y/n's neck, tearing a large piece off. His every motion, ever action made Y/n shiver as he moved his teeth in their wound. They listened as he swelled their very flesh, consuming them.

They felt the heat of their blood pour out onto the bed. They could hear him sucking the blood from the sheets as they soaked it in. They felt Alastor's breath burn on their wound.

His tongue stabbed itself back into their neck, feeling around and licking their new exposed muscles.

"Y/n," He said, his voice almost entirely obscured from the static and pants, "You taste divine, Y/n. You have thoroughly entertained me."

With one final lick, Alastor disappeared into the shadows of Y/n's bedroom.

Y/n's breaths did not steady as they sat up, clutching onto their neck to cover up the wound. They felt drained, not even able to conjure up a med kit.

Y/n stumbled out of their door, clutching onto the railing as they walked down the stairs.

"Y/n-" Angel smiled, before it promptly fell, "Holy shit! Babe, wait one second!" He said as he rushed over.

The cat demon put down his cards, "I'll find something to help them, what the fuck?"

Angel picked up Y/n and carried them bridal style to the couch, "Who the fuck- Who the fuck mutilated you like that?"

Y/n groaned, "I didn't... realize how much it'd take out of me..." They slurred, "I've never lost any blood before..."

Speaking of, Angel watched as shining gold blood dripped from Y/n's fresh wound. He panicked, covering it with his hand, "It'll be okay, toots! Don't worry!"

Y/n shook their head, "I'm not worried," They smiled, "I... won't die. Here!"

Y/n was about to snap their fingers, when Husk rushed over and shoved their hand back in place, "No way in hell I'm letting you waste any energy."

Y/n rolled their eyes, letting Angel disinfect and wrap their wound nicely.

"I can do this myself, you don't have to-" Y/n was interrupted by Angel's scoff.

The spider demon rolled his eyes, "No shit ya' can," He said, "But I ain't just gonna not help ya'."

Husk nodded, "It's can be nice to be helped out, Y/n," The cat said, "It was Alastor that did this, right?" Y/n nodded silently, "Listen, kid, don't get too involved with that... psycho. He's no good."

Y/n hummed, "I know," They said, stretching, "I won't so... don't worry too much."

"I wasn't worrying till ya' almost fell down the stairs with that gash on your neck!" Angel huffed.

Y/n only smiled. They wanted to listen to Husk, they truly did. But, they were almost positive the warning had come just a few minutes too late.