➤ 006

[waiting room: phoebe bridgers]
3:08 ────── 3:25
"know it's for the better"
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

Y/n hummed slowly, sitting in their room. They scrolled through their phone in boredom. It had been three days since Sir Pentious had arrived in the hotel, and nothing seemed to be happening.

"Y/n!" Charlie's voice called from the lobby downstairs, "I need you for something, Y/n!"

The demon sighed, rolling off their bed. They dusted off their clothes and walked downstairs, "Your highness? What is it you need?"

Charlie smiled, "Can you and Alastor take care of these egg boys?"

Y/n looked down at them, "Of course, your highness," They said, getting ready to snap their fingers.

"Wait! Wait!" Charlie shrieked, "Harmlessly! I don't want them to die..."

The guard, hummed, "Not to worry, my magic is painless, young master. Creatures like this cannot die either, so all is well."

Charlie crossed her arms, "Still... can't you and Alastor just find them a new home or something..?"

Y/n nodded. They were not the hotel's errand runner, nor did they wish to be treated as one, however if the young master wished, they would, "Your wish is my command, young master. I shall find these creatures a new home," They bowed.

Y/n's footsteps echoed through the halls as they walked to the Radio Demon's room. The five eggs followed them, making annoying sounds as they did. It ticked Y/n off, but they didn't say anything.

The guard paused at Alastor's door, knocking gently, "Alastor? May I come in?" They asked.

"Hm? Oh, Y/n, dear," The Radio Demon hummed, "Come in, come in!"

Y/n opened the door, walking into Alastor's room. The Deer Demon sat at a small table in his large forrest area. On the table was the rotting carcass us of a deer.

Y/n sneered at it, "What is that..?" They ask.

Alastor smiled, "Come, sit! Join me, my dear!"

"I'm afraid I cannot, Alastor," Y/n said, "My young master has tasked you and I to dispose of these... creatures," They gestured to the five eggs behind them.

Alastor hummed, standing up, "While I don't understand why it would take both of us-" He walked over to Y/n, "-I will gladly take care of them for you, dear!"

"No," Y/n interrupted, "My master said we mustn't kill them, but relocate them," They explained.

Alastor's smile twitched, "I see, well then, you can accompany me on my outing!"

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧

Y/n didn't expect the outing to be so... boring. Alastor was so interesting and strange so Y/n assumed they'd witness something interesting and strange by going with him, and yet they seemed to be simply walking.

He was, apparently, going to some convention for overlords. Y/n wasn't invited. He made that painfully clear when he spoke about it.