𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐭

⭒๋⭑

are you ready?

⭒๋⭑

I'll be here waitin' ever so patiently

For you to snap out of it

Under a spell you're hypnotized

Darlin', how could you be so blind?

I wanna grab both your shoulders and shake, baby

Snap out of it

𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐭  ─ Arctic Monkeys

⭒๋⭑

─────▕⃝⃤─────

A consuming wrath tore through my chest with such ferocity that the mere thought of supper turned my stomach.

I couldn't find Andromeda anywhere. I was fed up with searching. ─ I changed the mission.

Now, I'm hunting Narcissa down the corridors, ready to whip out my wand and curse her ass off until she's dead.

I can't believe how bloody daft I've been.

How foolish.

Now it all makes sense.

Why would she return to England if Draco could study at Beauxbatons? Why her, of all people, after so many months, took the Potions Master post at St Mungo's?

It was no accident, I'm certain of it. And I despise myself for being the one to offer help.

To hand over my notes on a silver platter because I believed she would use my work for something greater.

I feel so stupid I want to cry.

I passed through the hall when I finally managed to escape the Dark Lord. I followed the corridor and climbed the stairs. I'd like to use the loo, but I plan to use the guest-accessible one on the second floor.

The portraits followed me with their eyes as I passed. The walls, adorned to the ceiling, made me roll my eyes. As I passed by the bedrooms, I headed towards the end of the corridor when I heard voices from one of the doors to my right.

It wasn’t my intention to eavesdrop, but I recognized Narcissa's screams and leaned against the wall.

The door was ajar, a dim light illuminating the figures of two people, and my jaw dropped when I realised that Andromeda was with her.

They looked anything but happy.

Andromeda was pacing back and forth, fists clenched, and I squinted searching for her cloak – it was nowhere within my sight.

"Confess!" Narcissa bellowed. The desperation in her voice made my eyes widen. I could swear she staggered like she was sloshed.

"I’ve nothing to say. Fuck off. We've been at this for hours. Makes no difference. You’re leaving. As soon as bloody possible!" Andromeda shot back. I’d never heard her voice like that before.

"Excuse me? I’m not going anywhere, sister."

"I know what you’re up to," Andromeda growled, stepping closer with menacing strides. The two circled each other, fierce as sharks. "Do you really think I’m that stupid? You’re never satisfied, are you? When will you understand that she’s mine?"