It was dawn by then. A little bit of light came in through the window as they were on 8th floor at that moment.

Suddenly he felt a little cold...

'WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CLOTHES!?' and suddenly something hit his mind.

He froze on his spot, completely breathless..

As he moved to sit up, he felt a weight around his torso.

A whimper left his mouth as he fell back on his place with his hand covering his wide open mouth.

"We did not...." he whispered slowly turning his head to his right to barely see Eunseo hugging him. He sighed to himself. "We did..."

Thank God they had a warm blanket over them.

He felt like crying at first but then the memory of some hours ago started floating back in his mind.

His tensed face flashed a small smile as he remembered how much of a loving moment it was and how they promised each other they wouldn't regret it.

He turned to her, on his right shoulder and took a deep breath, staring at her innocent face that was in deep sleep.

He tucked her hair strands behind her ears and cupped her cold cheeks in his warm palms.

"I don't regret it.." he whispered. "You shouldn't too."

She groaned in her sleep and snuggled into his bare chest, making his already sprinting heart beat faster.

He wrapped his arms around her figure and kissed the side of her head. "I figured it out... I really like you Eunseo-yaah.. I'm going crazy for you..." a teardrop rolled down his eyes feeling an unknown excitement inside him.

Sunlight hit her face making her squint her eyes to adjust with the light.

"who opened the curtains now!" she whined opening her eyes but frowned not finding herself in her room.

"Ouch!" she looked down feeling the sudden pain in her abdomen to find herself covered in a blanket. But then joined her eyebrows suddenly feeling light weighted.

She gasped as soon as she sat up.

"Why the fuq.. Oh no.. Holy shit this ain't true!" tears started gathering on the corners of her eyes. "don't tell me you got into some one night stand and got fuqed by a random man! Oh my God what am I supposed to do? Why am I here? Where's everyone? Why would they leave me like this?" she covered her face in her palms.

After 2 minutes of shedding tears she consoled herself saying, "what happened, happened. Now find out who the fuq it was.." she looked around her and suddenly her eyes fell on a pink sticky note sticked on the table lamp and her clothes folded beside it with her handbag.

She pulled it away to take a look.
'Come down at the cafeteria on 6th floor. I'll wait for you.'

And she was sure whoever it was, was a total gentleman. But still, that didn't melt her as she was too upset thinking she gave herself to a random guy.

She sighed and somehow got up putting her clothes on.

After freshening up and gathering a little energy she took her things and left the room.

Thanking God as she had a turtleneck coat to cover the hundreds of purple arts of her neck she dragged herself into the elevator with her still drained body and face, on her way to find the artist.

As she got out of the elevator, her eyes scanned the whole place, trying to find any familiar one which she was sure she couldn't.

Until.. Her eyes fell on the too much familiar face beside the glass wall, with his one leg over the other knee, sipping on probably coffee from a cup.