"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" Taehyung yelled at him.

He shook his head.

"Hey, it was my mistake. Can you set me free?" He asked Jungkook in a pleading voice. But Jungkook continued listening to music.

__________________

Y/N's POV:

I'm on my way towards my work place. Suddenly my phone started to ring. I took my phone out of my bag. I looked at the caller ID to find that it was Jimin calling me. I picked up the call.

"Hey Jimin!" I spoke.

"Hi Y/N! What's up?" Jimin spoke on the other side of the call.

"Nothing is up. Everything in my life is falling down. I don't know whose face I saw on the day I got fired!" I said.

He chuckled.

"Don't worry, everything will get settled soon. By the way, I also left that company. I got an offer to work in a better company long ago. But I kept denying it because you were in the same company as me. But now you got fired, there's no point of denying it." He said.

"WHAT!? How am I gonna survive in that company without you?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I joined the company again as a transfer employee."

"What? But I already signed the contract with then for 2 years!"

"May God save me!"

Then I ended the call.

_______________________

Here I am standing in front of the company, from where I got fired once, on the day when all this problem got started.

I entered inside. But when I reached in front of the metal gate, I realised that I need an employee pass to go further.

Suddenly I heard someone's voice.

"Who is this?"

I turned around to see who was this.

"Ah Y/N! Long time no see!" The person spoke.

I went near him and bowed.

"Have you been well, security team leader?" I asked him.

"Yes I have. I've been wondering about you, since I hadn't seen you in so long." He said.

"Did you finally become full time employee?" He asked.

Full time employee? They didn't even let me be a contract employee!

"That's not it. I've come back as a transfer employee." I replied politely.

"Oh, I see." He said while nodding.

"So, could you open the doors for me? I don't have ID card, since it's my first day." I said hoping that he would agree.

"Y/N transfer employeescan't go in like that." He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"The rules are like that. You need to sign the guest log and bring a guide with you." He replied.

"Is that so?"

Suddenly I heard a man with a paper in his hand announcing something.

"All the transfer employees, please come here."

Ah! Why everything is so complex in my life?

I sighed.

I bowed to the security team leader and left.