You have an accomplice

Y/N was sitting on the floor while thinking something.

Taehyung was tied near her with the sock still stuffed in his mouth.

Suddenly they both heard a knock on the door. Hearing the knock, Taehyung tried to shout for help with sock in his mouth.

"Aghdksnsaveeehsme......"

"Ari, play a fun song!" Y/N said to depress Taehyung's muffled voice and went towards the door.

Alexa started the song.

"My face is getting hot, I think I like you,
My body is getting hot, I think it's love,
I'm tryin' , I'm tryin' ~ "

Y/N opened the door to see Jungkook standing there. He forwarded a bouquet to Y/N.

But this bouquet wasn't of flowers. It was of lettuce.

"Do you need lettuce?" He asked.

"Why lettuce all of sudden?" A confused Y/N asked.

"People have pork belly when they have guests over. Aren't you going to eat pork belly with your cousin? I'm telling you not to buy lettuce since I have some." He said.

"Thank you" She said with a smile and took the bouquet of lettuce from him.

"If you're thankful, invite me over to have pork belly when you eat." He said.

"I'm going to eat ramen." She said not to trouble herself more with the case of Taehyung.

"Ramen? Then give it back to me. You won't need it." He said in a fake angry tone and took it back from her.

"Then goodbye." She said and closed the door.

"Huh?"

Jungkook looked at the bouquet of lettuce which he brought and then at the door which was shut at his face with a sad face.

_____________

Y/N enters the room where that song was still playing.

"My face is getting hot, I think I like you,
My body is getting hot,
I think it's love~
I try calming down by taking a deep breath,
But my heart flutters with love~
I feel happy. What do I do with this trembling heart?"

Y/N came and sat near Taehyung on floor with her hands on her knees.

"Stop the music Ari." she said.

"He's a leech. A big one. Why is he my neighbour? Isn't it funny?" She said.

"I forgot that we aren't close enough for me to talk to you like this." She said when she realised it.

[A/N: Yeah gurl! You're definitely not when you have tied him here with your SOCK stuffed in his mouth.]

Y/N: Yah you dumb author! Let me live peacefully. This is my story. Go away. Shoo shoo...

[A/N: You're the dumb one here silly girl, who always forgets that I'm the one who created you.]

Y/N: *kicks the author out*

_________________

Jungkook's POV:

I was still standing at her door with a heavy heart and that bouquet of lettuce in my hands. Would the same thing have happened if I would have brought a bouquet of flowers. Then Thank God I didn't.

Suddenly my gaze fell on the newspaper lying at her doorstep. She is so careless. It's about noon and she didn't even pick the newspaper yet.

I picked it up, but what caught my attention was the headline and the picture on the first page.