Nobody

I have no strength, talent, courage, or intelligence. I have no dreams or desire for a future. I have so many tools for success, yet I refuse to use them like an idiot. I'm such a disgusting nobody! All I ever do is whine like a little baby and make every single problem worse than it needs to be! I know how much a flawed individual I am, yet I never try to put any effort to fix these problems. Talk about pathetic, isn't it? I'm a failure! It's incredible that I can accept regression and not give a damn! I'm a detriment to myself and myself alone. I'm a filthy liar who makes up over the top nonsense for miniscule situations. I keep telling myself I can't do something when I haven't even bothered to even try it. The only way a person like me is going to have any motivation to do anything is if somebody forces me to do so. I quit whenever things get tough because I always have a desire to take the easy way out, and this is the result! My character as a whole is the byproduct of my pampered lifestyle and the lack of drive that I have in my heart, and it ends up making an ass of the person that I could be. Yes. You heard me. I am a nobody. Even with all the times I've been yelled at to do something or change, I never once bothered to take their thoughts into consideration. No matter how many want to push me to be my best, I always procrastinate my ass off, practically disrespecting the meaning of the fact that our time on Earth is valuable, and we only have one life. When you're dead, you're dead. You can't start over, nor can you take back at the things you have said and done. Time waits for nobody, nor does it care if you leave a lasting legacy in this world. I could do something to make difference, but all I do is nothing. The fact that I know this and still desire some happiness, surpasses the mere limitations of laughable. People always say that the way you carry yourself represents who you are. If you want to show people to care, then you need to dress well and make yourself look presentable. Even if that's the case, I'm still a slob who doesn't clean up after his own messes without someone having. My lack of dental, bathing habits, and laundry give people more reasons to look at me as a revolting and disgusting guy. At my very core of my being, I only about the things I want to do, not the things I to do to succeed. All of these things, all of these flaws are what make me who I am. I've known for such a long time. The road of destruction and despair that awaits me is my fault. I'm a nobody, and with my mentality and refusal to change, that's all I ever be.