Love you too?

*Time span a few weeks after*

Lover's POV:

" Are you guys throwing a secret party? " I keep asking 1989 while assembling my sandwich.

Today was my birthday, one of my favourite days of the year. I was almost sure Reputation had organized me a secret party, but no one wanted to admit it.

« I told you, I can't say!" 1989 tells me, rolling her eyes.

" Actually re-" midnights responded but got cut off by 1989.

"Midnights!" 1989 said elbowing her girlfriend.

« Morning » Reputation added, walking in the kitchen, messy hair, wearing one of my shirts.

" Ayeee, what's upp" Midnights said looking back up.

Rep glared at them before responding : "Hey" .

"Why are you so shitty all the time?" Midnights jokingly asked Rep.

"Shut up!" -R

" come on be a little less bitchy for your girlfriend's birthday » -M

"Cut it out you two" -1989

"Whatever." -R

As they both strolled off, I turned around and laid my back on the counter.

"You stole one of my shirts?" I reply biting into my sandwich.

"Maybe" she smirks, wrapping her arms around my waist tightly. « Happy birthday baby » she continues.

« Thank you » I reply pecking her lips softly.

« How about you go shopping later and get your nails done? I'll pass you my card» she asks.

« trying to get me out of the house? » I say as I see a smile appear on my girlfriend's face.

« Hmmm. No, maybe » she tells me.

« Let me go ask someone to come with me first, then I'll go, while you prepare my party » I respond as I walk off .

________________________________

Poets POV:

My palms are sweating while still griping onto the steering wheel, I can feel my heartbeat getting faster as I watch the time approach 10:30 am.

I'm in an empty parking lot, waiting for her. I'm not sure if she knows I failed, I'm just hoping she doesn't. I need the money for my sisters hospital bills and she promised me five grand if I successfully accomplished what she asked me to. I know it won't cover the whole bill, but it's better than nothing.

As the time strikes 10:30 I see a black car pull into the parking lot and parks a few spots further, she's just like a clock. The door opens as she walks out.

I look away as my breathing gets heavier. Suddenly, I hear three fast but faint knocks on the glass. I slide my finger onto the button to unroll my window.

"Poets." I hear her say coldly.

"Karma." I replie.

"So?" -K

" I'm pretty sure it worked.." I lie, feeling myself getting sweaty

"Is that so? »-K

« Yes.. » -P

« You could've just told me the truth, guess you're making this harder than it has to be. » -K

« I- uh.. Sorry," -P

"Listen, you're gonna find a way to get her, I don't give a shit how, but you're gonna bring her to me. Ten grand, and do it right this time" -K

"Like, kidnapping?I don't think I can, I don't know how-" -P