Cookie Mix

«  wait, you did..? » I say.

«  I guess «  she tells me while looking back at the bridge.

« Rep it's just that, I..» - L

«  I like you. » she cuts me off.

I look at her shocked, I don't know what to respond, I like her, I really do, but I don't know if I'm ready for this.

« Lov, if you don't like me back, I will understand. I know things like this can be complicated or hard to respond to. And I understand if you aren't ready. But I needed to get this of my chest, and now felt like the best moment." She continues while keeping an eye contact with me.

"Rep I, I think I like you back." I say to her.

She smiles at me before getting her face in-front of mine, there's a small gap separating us from kissing.

" Can I?" She asks me.

« Yes »

She then crashes herself onto me feeling her soft pillowy lips once again. I put my arms around her neck while pulling her closer. We embrace each other for a few moments, electrifying our every move. Our lips part as we each breathe, but quickly enough, we both attach our lips together for a second time. I can feel her tongue brush my bottom lip seeking consent. I briefly open them up letting her enter my mouth. I feel her ring covered hands on the back of my head. She is addictive. But slowly, we pull away, leaving her dark blue eyes staring at me.

We both stare at each other, not knowing what to say.

" That was.. amazing, Lov. » she tells me while grinning.

————

After arriving back home, me and her giggle while holding our hands

" Lover, can I speak with you?" I hear Folklore ask me while glancing over at Reputation.

" Of course Lorie! Wait for me here, be right back Rep" I tell Reputation while going into another room to speak with Folklore.

While arriving in a small room that has a few tables with a couch she takes my hand and looks me in the eyes.

"Listen Lover, be careful with Rep, she has, well, problems. I mean you know, yesterday she was jealous you were talking to someone else and punched them. Just, watch out okay?" She tells me.

"What?" I exclaim.

" Well, she does have jealousy and anger iss-"

" No I know that, but who the fuck told you that side of the story!?" I ask her raising my voice a bit.

" Well Poets did, why, was it wrong?" - F

"Of course it's wrong! Poets was holding me down while trying to kiss me! Rep did nothing wrong, she in fact helped me!" I yell at her leaving her embarrassed.

"Lover, I- I didn't know! I'm so sorry-" - F

" Dont apologize to me, you should be apologizing to Rep." I say before leaving the room.

I'm honestly frustrated that everyone always expects the least of Reputation.

"What happened?" Reputation asks me.

" Nothing, let's go to your room." I say before taking her hand and going up the stairs to her bedroom.

____________________________________

Reputation's POV :

I told Lover I liked her, I was scared of what she might say, I didn't want it to affect our friendship. But she surprisingly said she liked me back. We kissed, it wasn't the first time but it felt like it was our first real one. Which is amazing but I don't know what we are. I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend but I count on doing that soon.