Party Preparations

Tw : light smut !!

____________________________________

Reputation's POV:

« Rep, I- I need you.. » she whimpers into my ear.

I place her on the bed and crawl on top of her, pushing her onto the bed frame. I start to kiss her neck while lightly sucking leaving wet marks making her moan each time. I feel her legs wrap around my waist as I place my arms under her shirt.

« Can I, sweetheart? » I ask for her consent.

« Y-yes please » she replies.

I start taking off her shirt leaving her in underclothes only. I begin to suck her collarbone and her stomach as she whimpers loudly. I look up at her while placing my finger onto the hook of her bra. She nods at me and I pursue to detach it sliding it off as it falls on the floor. I stare at her bear chest filled with so many marks.

I start sucking her breasts making her moan uncontrollably while her hands grip onto my back.

" Baby, p-please d-do something.." she begs.

I gasp while quickly sitting back up.

" Rep, are you okay?" I hear lover ask me.

" Y-yeah.." I respond while breathing heavily.

I sit back up and quickly rush into the bathroom. While looking up at myself in the mirror I notice I'm all sweaty. I wipe my face with a towel before going back into my bedroom to Lover who is now sat on my bed looking at me.

« What happened? » -L

« Nothing, just a weird dream. What time is it? » -R

«  It's 5:34 am, still early » -L

« Right, I'm gonna go eat breakfast anyways, I'm not really tired anymore, you can go back to bed if you want tho. » I respond to her while taking a pair of clothes from my closet.

« Yeah, I'm still pretty tired, don't mind if I stay here? » she tells me while laying back down.

« Of course not » tell her while going back into my bathroom to get ready.

————

After doing my makeup and hair I walked back out to find Lover now fast asleep. She's so cute when asleep, I could stare at her all day long.. I quickly wake up from my daydreaming session at the thought of her waking up to me staring weirdly.

I walk back downstairs and step into the kitchen. I make myself some omelettes and a smoothie along with one of the cookies me and Lover baked last night. I was scrolling on TikTok when I saw Evermore enter the room.

« Eve, hey » I say to her looking up from my screen.

« Hi Rep, what are you doing? » -E

« Eating breakfast.. what does it look like?» -R

« calm down, just making conversation, so how's you and Lover been doing? » -E

Evermore has always been the one I talk to the most, she's understanding, gmature and always has the best advice. I told her about my feelings for Lover a while ago and ever since she always asks me for updates.

« We're fine, but honestly, I don't know if I should ask her to be my girlfriend or not. » -R

« Oh come on, just do it! » -E

« I don't know, I guess I just want something long term. I mean look at you and Red, you guys are perfect! » I tell her as I sigh.

« Well Rep, there is no perfect, there will always be struggle, you just have to pick who you want to struggle with. » she says to me with an honest smile.