Major Changes and Notes

This will be updated between each part.

General:

1. Most Parts will be short. They will be brief overviews of the life she had in each realm and her Trial and Growth along with the main bond from each.

2. While she meets Niklaus, her Soulmate, in the first part, the bond is blocked from forming and completing due to trial realms. She will not be reunited with him until the end of Section 2. She will have others that she loves or is "Mates" to but it is Never a permanent mating or match. It is in those Realms ONLY. The only permanent bonds are Niklaus and her Eternal Siblings.

3. Any Children had that do not reach 21 are put in stasis in the realm room until Section 4 or Section 6. Once 21 they will go to the Nexus Realm to live. Some children will even be reborn in certain realms, but always return to the Realm Room when Nisca leaves.

4. Only Section 1 and 2 have non soulmate spouses.

5. Nisca has 5 Eternal Siblings. Only Jeremy and Leah are ALWAYS in every Realm. The other 3 will sometimes wait in the Realm Room. There are only 5 Acts in Five Realms that None of her Siblings join her. Those 4 are strictly for learning about certain things in that realm and are brief overviews of the time she is in.

6. Section 1 is about her trials and bonds.
Part 1 is Trial of Life, Prophecy and Fulfillment. She gains her First Permanent Eternal Sibling Bond Here.
Part 2 is Trial of Duty and Sacrifice. She gains her First Immortal Companion (Animal).
Part 3 is the Trial of Magic, Power and Knowledge. She gains her Second Eternal Sibling here and first familiar Bonds.
Part 4 is the Trial of Supernatural, Secrecy and Family. She gains her Third and Fourth Eternal Siblings and Second Permanent Eternal Sibling.
Part 5 is the Trial of Balance, Trust and Teamwork. She gains her final Eternal Sibling here.

Prologue:

1. For this FanFic Her six Greek Godly Parents have a Dual role. They are not just Greek Gods but also Primordial Nexus Archetypes.
Hades = Death
Persephone = Life
Thanatos = Soul
Hecate = Magic
Erebus = Karma
Nyx = Fate/Destiny
They are the true controllers of what they equal for ALL Realms.
They are also supposed to be in charge of All lesser versions.
The Greek Fates though Find it offensive to be controlled by Nyx whose Greek domain is not Fate, so they go against the six as often as they can.

Nisca becomes not only their Daughter but True Mistress as she is to be the next Primordial Nexus Goddess.

Section 1:
Part 1:
1. Jeremy is Nisca's Twin and for this Section is older than Elena not younger. He is Also "adopted".
2. The Petrova line does run through the Gilbert Line for this as well. It was an off shoot from the line that split the Petrova main line into both the Flemming and Gilbert Lines. (This change goes for whole Fanfic) It makes Katherine choosing Mystic Falls in 1864 a good reason. To check up on Gilbert Line.

Part 2:
1. Only major Change is the OC and Jeremy being there.
2. Jeremy goes by Jeremii as it is a version of the name in Japanese (According to Google sites)

Part 3: