Chapter 16- Playlist

Alex's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning with a crazy head ache. It was from the crying I did yesterday. Grayson was already up and showering when I woke up. He was really excited for this. He loves interacting with fans and meeting them. When he go out of the shower I got in so I could get ready. The hot water was really relaxing on my body. My muscles were pretty tense today and with my headache, this shower hit the spot. When I got out, before I got dressed I blew dried my hair and did my make up. I went to go grab my clothes but I came back to an outfit laid out and a note next to it.

Hey Princess,
I went with Ethan to go get some Starbucks for you and Ellie. By the way, wear this.
Love you,
Grayson

I looked down at the dark grey light sweater, black jeans, and white vans laying on the bed. I shrugged and did as the note said to wear this. After I put it on, I went over to Ellie's room so I wouldn't be alone. She was also dressed and ready. We waited for them to come back which seemed like forever. We turned on the tv and waited patiently for our boys to get back.

Grayson, Ethan, and Jake walked through the door with cups in both hands and a big smile on their faces. Grayson get my usual, Caramel Frapuccino with extra caramel. When he handed me my drink I saw he was wearing a grey crew neck, black pants, and white high tops.
"We're matching!" I said.
"That's the point." He laughed. "Gotta let everyone know who my girl is." He said following with a kiss on the forehead. We started to head across the street to the convention center so we wouldn't be late. You could already see lines forming at the doors and people waiting. It was so surreal. I couldn't believe I was here. I never thought I would be walking around at a convention center with people who were a part of it.

We got to the meet and greet tables and we waited for the convention to start. So many viners were coming over to us and saying hi to Jake and the twins. Nash came over, the Jacks, Carter, Curtis, and plenty of others came over. I was introduced each time someone came over and they were all so nice and welcoming. Once the clock hit 10 o clock you immediately heard people pile in. Screaming girls ran to meet and greet lines and people were cheering. Ellie and I stayed in the tents with the boys until they were able to go out. Grayson was sitting in a chair and I was sitting on his lap playing with his hair. He had his arms wrapped around my waist to secure my position.
"I'm glad you're here with me." He said smiling at me.
"I'm glad I'm here too." I replied.
"Honestly I wouldn't want this any other way. The girl I love being right here with me doing the thing I love. It's perfect." He kissed my shoulder. "What more could I ask for?"
"A room." Jake said walking past us. He must have heard our conversation.
"Love to." He winked at me. We both started to laugh and Jake scrunched his face.
"Please keep your clothes on. At least while we are here. We don't need another Carter incident." He joked. Everyone in our tent started to laugh extremely hard, some even started to cry from laughing so hard. Interrupting our laughter was one of the security guards telling everyone it was time for them to go out. I got off of Grayson's lap and said bye to him. I joined Ellie on the couch and settled into the opposite corner from her. While we were talked she stop and started to examine me.
"What?" I gave her a weird look.
"You look different." She said squinting her eyes.
"How?"
"You just look different. I don't know what it is." She kept looking at me. She sat up and got closer to me. "Did you, have sex?" She asked.
"What?!" I yelled.
"Is that it?!" She yelled in return and got closer to me.
"Ellie, calm down!" I said.
"It is! Oh my god Alex!" She cheered.
"Shh! Shh! Calm down!" I whisper yelled.
"When?! Oh my god! Why haven't you told me?"
"The first night, and I just haven't had the time to talk to you. Wait, how did you know? And how come no one else has said anything?" I asked her.
"You look like everyone else after they have sex." I gave her a confused look and she continued to explain. "After you have sex you have a new glow. You look mature and you gain a new confidence that shows to everyone. People probably already know but haven't said anything like I did. I'm pretty sure Ethan has talked to Grayson, maybe even Jake."
"That's weird." I laughed. She sounded ridiculous.

When everyone came back from their meet and greet Grayson came up from behind me and kissed the top of my head.
"Hey." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.
"Hi, how was it?" I said as I looked up at him.
"Great! They're all so sweet and amazing!" He said.
"That's good." I smiled. He started to show me all the stuff his fans gave him like drawings, letters, a few bracelets. He was so happy. I love watching him talk about his fans. You can just see how much he loves them in the way his eyes light up every time he talks about them. It was a beautiful sight and I could watch it all day.
"Ethan! Grayson! Time for your interview!" A security guard yelled for them. Ellie and I followed to watch them during the interview. When we got to the area that the interview was set up at, the girl interviewing the boys came over to introduce herself. Her name was Claire and she was beautiful. She had big red hair and bright green eyes. She kinda looked like Meredith but even more prettier. She completely ignored Ellie and I as if we weren't even there. We stood behind the camera and watched the interview.
"Hey guys! It's Claire here at Playlist Live, and I'm here with.." She started.
"Ethan Dolan."
"Grayson Dolan."
"Alright so we have a few questions for you from some fans. First off, what's your inspiration?" She asked. Grayson started to answer the question.
"Well our inspiration starts with our viewers and supporters. We wouldn't be here without them." Grayson said, and Ethan continued.
"Yeah, if we are sitting there thinking oh I don't want to make a vine or a YouTube video, we just go on line and see all their love and support and then we remember what we do this for, for you guys."
"That's so sweet." She giggled. "Next question, who are your favorite thing about Playlist Live so far?"
"Meeting everyone definitely, and seeing all our friends. It's always great to see them." Grayson answered. Ethan nodded his head in agreement.
"Awesome." She smiled. "Last question, what's your favorite thing to do besides making videos?"
"Probably long boarding, skateboarding," Ethan started.
"Hang out with our friends." Grayson added.
"Speaking of friends, any special friends?" She winked at Grayson and scooted closer to her. He gave her a weird look and started to run the back of his neck.
"Uh yes we do." Ethan said.
"We?" She looked at Ethan and back to Grayson again.
"Yeah." Grayson pointed at us and we waved at her.
"Lovely." She rolled her eyes. "You know what I think that's enough. Thanks for hanging guys."
"Um, thanks?" Ethan said.
"Thanks." Grayson said.

The camera got cut and they came over to us.
"That was the weirdest interview I have ever done." Grayson laughed.
"She totally wants you." Ellie told him.
"That was so awkward I don't even know how to take it." Grayson laughed. He grabbed a hold of my hand and we headed toward the rest of the viners.
"Hey! Party tonight? My room!" Jake said.
"Yeah! I'm down!" Grayson said.
"Yeah!" Ethan agreed.
"Alright! See you then!" Jake walked away so he could tell other people.

AN: I'm sorry I took a long time to upload. I actually completely forgot about it because I've been so busy, but I will get back to uploading more often! Promise! 💞