"You've made it, girl. And I see you brought company. What's up, Jobe? Jude, you good?", Kai greets us and gives the three of us a quick hug.
"Good to see you, Kai", Jobe tells her.
"Where's Riri? I thought she's here already", I ask my friend.
"She went to the bathroom not long ago. She should be back any minute, I guess", she shrugs.

Just then someone tickles me from behind. I shriek and turn around only to find Amari standing behind me.
"Speaking of the devil", I say as I look at her, "Was that tickling really necessary?"
She nods at me with a giddy smile before she steps to my side. As she looks away from me and towards the rest of our little group her eyes widen as she sees Jude.

"Don't you guys want to take off your jackets?", Kaya cuts in.
"Sure, where can we put them though?", Jude asks her.
"Upstairs, first door to the left", she tells him.
"Alright, thanks. Jobe, you coming with me?", he nudges his brother.
"Yeah, give me a sec", he replies before he turns to me, "You want me to take your coat with me?"

"Yes, thank you", I reply and start open up the buttons on my coat before I take it off and hand it to him.
As I look back up into his face I hear a little 'Wow' slip out of his mouth. I have to giggle at his reaction to my outfit.
"Go. You can stare at me when you're back", I laugh and playfully push him away from me.
"Come on, you love struck boy", Jude chuckles and pulls his brother with him.

As soon as they're out of sight Riri punches my arm.
"Ow, what was that for?", I ask her.
"Why didn't you tell me Jude was coming? I would have dressed better if I'd known", she groans.

"First of all, don't say that, you look hot. And second, I didn't tell you because I knew you'd go all crazy or not come at all because you're too scared to face him. Sometimes Kai and I just need have to throw you into cold water, you know", I explain.
"Wait, Kai, you knew too?"
"Yeah, I mean I needed to know who Lee was gonna bring", Kaya shrugs.

"You guys are so stupid", Riri returns.
"Yeah, but you love us", I say and pull her into a side hug, "Let's get some drinks now please."
Both my friends agree so together we make ourselves a cocktail each with what we can find on the kitchen island.

"Can you make that two?", I hear my favourite Brum voice ask from behind me.
"Sure", I reply. I then feel Jobe's arms snake around my body making me immediately lean into the touch.
"You smell really good", he tells me, "And that little outfit you have on is driving me crazy."
"I figured", I giggle.
His fingers then start caressing over my free skin slightly tickling me.

"Your drinks finished", I say a few moments later and turn around to him. However, as he reaches for it I move it more away from him which makes him send me a confused look.
"Take pictures of me first please", I give him as a reaction.
"Okay, sure", he chuckles.
I set both drinks down on the counter and hand him my phone.

With a smile he does as I asked and snaps a few pictures of me before he hands me my phone again so I can look through them.
"These are actually good, thanks baby", I say and press a quick kiss on his lips.
"You're very welcome. Send them to me please", he requests, "And can I have my drink now?"
I nod at him with a chuckle and hand him his cup.

———