Ch~18 Shik Shak SHAKE 😅🤢

Start from the beginning

He kept the tray on the tea table and sat comfortably on the couch beside me.

The night unfolded with the moon casting its radiant glow upon the sky, while the stars twirled as if choreographed dancers in the celestial expanse. Beside him, I felt the gentle flutter of my heart stirred by the soft, soothing breeze. Despite our modest proximity, the scent of his masculine cologne enveloped me, bestowing upon me a sense of security and warmth amidst the tranquil night.

Until now I was feeling as if I am floating in the sky,Everything seemed so surreal until I picked up the glass of a bluish-green colored drink and took a sip.

Yeh toh tatti h (meme reference)....yeh kya zeher h🤢..Yuck ...🤢 was my reaction.

(Krithika's reaction to Ansh's Dhoom ketu types Aavishkar of Pani Puri shake)

I swear my Amma's kada is far better than this shitty drink... It tastes awful, like shit. It's as if someone had diarrhea after eating pani puri, and you collected their excreta to make this disgusting drink.

Look how anticipatory look he is giving to me. Ohh Venkateshwara swamy,how to deal with this...I swear, if someone else had handed me this drink, I would have punched them square in the face.

"So how is it Ms Iyer"He asked me, his eyes glowing with pride, reminiscent of a child eagerly awaiting praise from his mother after showing her his drawing.

"Terrific Mr Malhotra..."

"I mean My mind has blowned ..." I said and I wish he should not get the underlying meaning of my words.

Upon hearing this, his grin shone brighter than the moon itself.

Seeing him gleaming in satisfaction,I could not restrain myself from smiling.

As I turned my gaze towards the sky, I felt the moon shining brightly, even amidst the darkness of the night, with stars adding a constellation of lights to the dark sky.

Now I understand why poets offen say.

"Paayar Amrit hota h,
Paayar se Diya hua zeher bhi Ashiq haste haste pi leta h "

(This is just Author's thoughts not a shyari....🤣)

______________________________________

Ansh's POV:-

For the past week, I was observing Krithika seeming somewhat dull. She's usually always happy-go-lucky, with a radiant smile, but now she seems lost and unhappy. Despite her saying she's okay when asked, it's clear to me that she's not.

I understand what she must be feeling, and this sense of helplessness is making her hollow inside.

I just want to help her as she helped me during my panic attack. Just returning her favor.