chapter 12

+ HELLO! Also, Im sorry in advance 🙏🏼. +

---

"Phoebe!"  Phoebe snaps back into reality, blinking a few times "hmm?" She asked, rubbing her eyes, where was she? How long had she been standing there hugging Melody? "Hey Pheebs, you ok?" She heard Melody's voice, laced with concern. "Mhm, just a bit tired. Come to bed?" She looked.at Melody with pleaded soft eyes. Melody sighed "Alright, come on. Nice meeting you lucky" melody said, not looking back once, just holding Phoebe as they started to make their way to Phoebe's room.

"Hey, you sure you're ok?" Melody asked again as she helped Phoebe down to the bed, "yeah, just need some more sleep is all." Phoebe yawned and laid down, Melody took her glasses off and laid them on the night stand. Melody turned to leave but she felt Phoebe's light grip on her wrist. "Stay?" How could she say no to Phoebe while she was like this.

Melody got into the bed with Phoebe pulling the covers over them, Phoebe snuggled in close to her as she laid on her side. In no time Phoebe was asleep, and not much longer so was Melody.

---

Suddenly Phoebe eyes shoot open as a searing pain flares in her stomach, she hugs Melody who is still asleep next to her. Her hands clawed at her back, it was as though someone had stabbed her over and over, then put salt in it. Tears fell from her eyes staining Melody's shirt, suddenly she felt like vomiting, she got up out of her bed and ran to her bath room, she crouched down trying her best not to let a sob tear through her throat, before she new it she threw up, her tears became more abundant, her eyes red as a chocked sob cracked through her throat.

As she looked down into the toilet bowl that she was hunched over she saw blood, so much blood, her hand went up to her mouth as she turned around with her knees to her chest.

"Phoebe?" Melody's voice pulled her away from her thoughts, her head was poked out from behind the door. "Oh, uh- hey sorry, didn't mean to wake you..." She said looking up to her, but she didn't realise that blood was running down her chin. Melody's face dropped as she saw the blood, she ran in and fell to her knees. "Phoebe, your bleeding? Are you ok? What happened? Are you hurt anywhere?" She looked to see blood in the toilet.

Before she knew what was happening Phoebe was collapsed in her arms sobbing. "It hurts..so fucking much." She cried, Melody was so scared at that time that she grabbed Phoebe's phone and called an ambulance to take her to the hospital.

+ I'm sorry! 470 words, much shorter, plus a cliffhanger. Y'all gonna hate me for the next few chapters. +