Chapter 2

+ Az here again with Chapter 2! Please vote if you like the story! +

---

It's been 3 weeks since Callie spoke with Phoebe about getting out more, Phoebe had been going out more, but not to make friends, Phoebe had gotten a job at a diner, but it just made Callie worry more Because the Diner that Phoebe started working for was "Melody's Diner." The same diner that she use to go to with Melody on their late night walks.

Phoebe had been working at Melody's Diner for 3 weeks now, and she wasn't a server, god knows how that would end, no she worked making coffee, and she actually really liked it. The people she worked with were nice, but she didn't talk to them, maybe a 'hello' or 'hey' but nothing more, they all knew her by name and tried to talk to her but she just stayed quiet making the coffee.

---

Phoebe was finishing up with Trevor's latte, Trevor has become a regular at Phoebe's work. Once the latte was done she handed it over to Trevor "Thanks Pheeb's!" He said walking out of the diner, Phoebe's eyes followed him out of the diner, but as she turned to get back to work something, or someone caught her eyes. It was the ghost girl again but her face was blurred out, Phoebe felt tears forming in her eyes, the blurred face suddenly in front of her and wiped her tears away trying to say something but it was muffled and Phoebe couldn't understand. "Hey! Phoebe stop day dreaming and get back to work!" Her manager 'John' suddenly yelled pulling her attention away from the ghost girl, but when she looked back at the blurred face, she was fading back into the fabric of the universe.

She wiped away her tears and got straight back to work.

---

Later that day she was walking home and the ghost girl with a blurred face showed up again. Phoebe looked over at here then just looked back to her feet "Are you real?" she asked with a wobbly voice. "No, I'm not real, but you want me to be real, so I guess that counts?" and with that Melody was fading again, Phoebe wiped her tears away and she came up to the fire house.

As Phoebe opened the door and walked into the house she looked around seeing that no one was home. "Great out with another call." Phoebe thought out loud and she walked up to her room.

"FUCK!" She yelled as she laid down on her bed, those fucking hallucinations were going to be the death of her, her family didn't even know about them.

Phoebe slowly drifted to sleep only for her dreams to be plagued with Melody, what was it going to take to get over her. Although Phoebe didn't want to get over her. Suddenly she got woken up by Trevor yelling that they were home with dinner and a new Ghost.

She brought her hands up to her face and rubbing the sleep from her eyes before standing up and heading down stairs.

+ And that's all for chapter 2! 517 words! Again please vote ig you are enjoying and leave a comment if what you think it going to happen! +