I looked at her, trying to process what she's doing. "What do you want me to do with these?" 

"Hmm, kainin mo?" she said and looked away. 

"Do you want me to eat your cookie?" I asked unconsciously. With that, naramdaman ko ang pagbitaw ni Gweneth sa kamay ko at nauna nang pumasok sa library. 

I panicked. "Love, wait up!" I shouted but she didn't bother turning back. I looked at the girl again and said, "Miss, ayoko kainin cookie mo eh. I already have a girlfriend who just walked out on me." 

I hurriedly look for Gweneth around the library. Luckily, she sat at the back corner kung saan wala halos pumepwesto. I took the seat in front of her. Slowly, parang nag-iingat sa bawat galaw ko. Her aura is scary, nakakatakot ng sobra. 

"Bebe ..." I called out for her attention. 

She coldly stared at me. Nag-aantayan lang kaming may magsalita at nang wala siyang makuha sa akin, she broke the ice. "What!?" 

"A-ano ..." I can't find my words for fuck's sake!

"Cookies, huh? Homemade." she nodded and rolled her eyes. 

"Honestly, Gwen, it was nothing." I took a deep breath. "Look, I know you don't like..." I trailed off, not wanting to sound accusatory.

"You know I don't like other girls fawning over you," she finished for me, her voice softer now.

"Exactly. But this was different, Gwen. It was just a friendly gesture, I promise." I reached across the table and squeezed her hand. "You're the only one for me, okay? Besides,  hindi naman ako tumikim sa cookie niya." I flashed her a grin.

A hint of a smile played on Gwen's lips. "Fine, you really know how to get me." she conceded, rolling her eyes playfully. "But you owe me some serious dessert payback tonight. My treat."

"Deal!" I said, relief washing over me. Maybe things weren't so bad after all. Syempre kahit girlfriend ko siya, hindi ako hihindi sa libre. Mambuburaot ako kahit 75 na kami.