Chapter 7: Gift of God

Sheena's POV

"I know someone who has a crush on you too, like patay na patay siya sa'yo." I told Gwen in the middle of teaching Miggy how to read. 

Her forehead immediately showed lines. She's curious. 

"Okay lang ba na i-follow ka niya sa social media accounts mo? She's been stalking you kasi eh." I scratched my back while Miggy looked at me and rolled his eyes. Ang moody talaga nitong batang 'to kahit kailan. 

"I rarely use my social media accounts. Hmmm, pero okay naman siguro." she replied. 

I fished my phone to my pocket and smiled sheepishly. "Okay, ifa-follow ka na niya ha?" I said and she nodded her head. 

Instagram: You started following @ gwennn_apuli

Twitter: You started following @ i.am.gwen.apuli

Facebook: You sent a friend request to Gweneth Apuli

"There, she followed you na." I said at binaba ang phone ko para bigyan ng atensyon si Miggy. 

I heard her gasped and on my peripheral vision, I saw her shook her head and smiled. In the first place, bakit ko naman ibibigay si Gwen sa iba? Ako lang dapat. All mine. 

I suddenly feel giddy remembering the moments we had yesterday. Today is Sunday and rest day. Because I was absent the other day, I attended yesterday's activity in the hospital, I can say that it went well. I stuck with Gweneth the whole while Miggy and Brianna were with us. 

My older brother will go home later at paniguradong masesermonan na naman ako for extending my stay in the hospital. One absent is equals to 3 make up for me to finish my punishment. 

Speaking of punishment, my parents asked me to adopt a pet too. Nagtataka nga ako kung bakit kailangan pa 'yon samantalang lagi ko namang kasama ang mga kaibigan ko. They're like pets na nga eh.