Superflarrow

"Here is a poly ship between Supergirl, Flash, and Arrow."

Oliver, Barry and Kara turn their attention towards the different television screens. Kara has a surprised expression on her face. She's not sure about the three of them being a couple. A lot of chemistry is present between her and Barry, as well as between her and Oliver, but it's just... different types of chemistry. She's actually a bit taken aback by this possibility.

Barry has the same expression. He can't deny the fact that he has chemistry both with Kara and with Oliver, but he's not sure how this paring could work out. Barry knows Kara is more interested in him than in Oliver at the moment. He's the one she's always turning to, not Oliver. And it's not that she doesn't like Oliver either, because she does.

Oliver, meanwhile, is a bit shocked that the paring exists in another universe. He's always felt there was potential between him and Kara, but Barry? Maybe at some point. It's not that he and Barry don't get along. They do quite well at times. But as a couple... he's a bit surprised by the idea.

Iris is the first to speak up and say

Iris: They'd be a super cute couple!

The rest of the team laughs at this pun, but Caitlin also joins in

Caitlin: They'd really work well together. I can see it... the future could work in their favor.

Iris now whispers back to Barry

Iris: Go for it, Barry. Go for Kara.

Cisco shouts back

Cisco: Cisco votes for Kara x Barry, too.

Caitlin then smiles at Barry

Caitlin: Can I join in this paring as an extra? I like you both. I could be happy with both of you.

Barry: You know it's me, Kara and Oliver this ship is about.

Caitlin: I know. But I can't help but think of that idea of the poly relationship.

She gets closer to them now and whispers back.

Caitlin: I'd totally ship it. I think I could even see all of us together as a unit.

Barry turned to Iris

Barry: And you are fine with this ship. Not furious about it not being you and me.

She shakes her head calmly.

Iris: Not at all. I mean... sure, I'd like to be with you, but I'm totally okay with you and Kara.

And she added

Iris: You two always were great friends. maybe instead of Oliver it should be me, Kara and you. maybe let Caitlin join in.

Caitlin smiles.

Caitlin: This actually is a fun idea.

Oliver smiles back at her and says

Oliver: So maybe a foursome of us?

Barry responds to this

Barry: Maybe even more?

Caitlin speaks up again

Caitlin: Why stop at four? I could totally see five people working as well. Or even more. Why don't we all just have a nice big poly relationship?

Barry now looks over at Kara, who smiles at this.

Barry: Actually, that's not a bad idea. Let's just make this ship big. I'm okay with that.