"My God is the God of the impossible. And if he has delivered Our King Dakota here from the hands of death and the hand of our enemy, do you not also believe that he can rescue those who have gone missing?" Shiphrah uttered as she regarded everyone present.

"Do we not belong to the Lord? If we acknowledge Him, will He therefore not do it again?" I supported Shiphrah in her strong faith to the God of Prophet John-David.

Katalina was enlightened and I knew that the Holy Spirit was welcomed here as a refreshed radiance consumed the people with us.

"I believe in God... But, is no one going to talk about the fact that there is another Katalina named Deborah here?" Gabriel scoffed and our parents sighed as though they were heavily burdened.

"Our family is notorious for birthing twins. When we gave birth to Katalina and Deborah, you were both still so young and knew nothing." My mother started in obvious dismay as she held my father's hand.

"We had just formed an alliance with King Malachi's father as during that time, twin girls were being hunted for and annihilated." My father presented as he lay his other arm on the headrest of the couch.

"What does King Malachi have to do with all of this?" It was Gabriel who asked this as he leaned against the wall. Ruth quietly drew nearer to him in a silent and graceful manner.

Her gaze never met mine, rather she faced the floor, silently remaining invisible.

"King Malachi's Father was a man of war and had the highest form of defence and protection in the world. But he was also the man who married my sister." Mother continued as she reflected on the past.

"He promised us the protection of our dear Katalina and Deborah on two conditions. One of the girls lived as a commoner with no visitation from us, and as a Kratian citizen. While one of the boys married his dear daughter Kristina." My mother gripped her hands together.

"How would that work if they were the children of your sister?" I asked as Queen Shiphrah sat next to me.

"King Malachi's father loved my sister very much. But she died before giving birth to any children. In his pain and grief he sought to have a part of her with him through us. So he married another woman who gave birth to his children.-

We were the second most powerful nation following him and the world knew it. To further make his regime perfect and completely powerful, he wanted us to reign as one nation by getting his daughter to marry my dear Dakota.-

His reign was beyond the European continent and ours over the west African, south European borders. With us as one, we would have been the most dominant and largest nation in the entire world. It helped that Kristina and Dakota in their youth loved each other, at least until their tragic separation.-" Mother swallowed and teared her gaze from us before continuing.

"Now King Malachi is doing it only to avenge the promises of his father which has chained us all to the ground." My mother and father both held each other in a graceful manner and I realised just how heavily burdened they were.

Now a sudden realisation and understanding consumed my heart; I now knew at this moment that my own salvation was not intended to be selfish and for my own sake. But to lead my whole nation and my own family to God.

"We understand should you be bitter towards us...We should have let you all know a long time ago." Father bit into the silent room.

"It's a lot to process, but we understand." Katalina whispered. "It makes me feel guilty as I have been living in lavish and wealth, while my own twin was living a life I know nothing about."