Chapter five

"calm your ass down Rence"

Kameni rolled her eyes at her best friend's words"don't tell me to calm down, I've missed my babies"

The lighter skin asked raising her brows"please tell me again whose fault us it?"

"Don't do that now"

They were a few minutes away from the airport, Kameni was over the moon to meet the boys after a whole month.

"I'm just saying, you've got serious mood swings at times, and I blame the lack of a steady dick" Laura said shaking her head while sipping her coffee

"Were you really raised in Nigeria? Because you're beginning to sound like these American children"

Her friend scrunched up her face like she has heard the worst insult of get life

"Just know I'll tell that to my mum, father, husband, how dare you insult me like that?"

"Shut your ass, you're behaving like them, just saying"

Laura huffed"well pardon me, my boyfriend plays international football(soccer😅) and my best friend is a billionaire, I am a millionaire, I'm allowed to behave anyhow I please"

I laughed shaking my head at the Nigerian lady"whatever you say oh"

****

Immediately we walked through the private space, I couldn't help the wide grin as my eyes fell on my children.

Children grow so fast, a month has just worked magic on their heights

As soon as Ahmad's eyes landed on me, he left their nanny's hand and ran towards our direction

"Mama..." And like an alarm, his brother was right behind. They almost tackled me to the ground.

"I missed you this big" Aman said widening his hands to show me just how big.

"I missed so much my babies" the numerous guards alongside their nanny smiled politely

"So no one misses their auntie"

Aman had a strong grip on my leg"I miss you too, not like mama"

I chuckled as Laura pouted"that hurts coming from you Ahmad"

He grinned hugging her"you're lucky I like your accented voices"

"I like you too auntie Ura" Aman said not letting go of me.

...

James the driver was already an expert in dodging paparazzi.

The drive back home was not as noisy as it began since the boys, fell asleep on me, while I stroked their curls

"I swear as time goes, they look more like their father"

I rolled my eyes"don't remind me, if not of the little dark tone, someone would think, he did the carrying and pushing not me"

She laughed nudging me,"that's me telling everyone Alex did the carrying"

I chuckled"God I missed them so much, look at them all grown "

"Aman looks like he won't be leaving your side for a second "

"He's his mother's son, Ahmad is his father's boy"

***

"ملكتي I have warned you to stop carrying those boys they've gained weight with age"
"I can't help it, how was the flight?"

"Excluding the fact that I had to hear Abdul practice the same English words, it wasn't that bad" I was on the couch with Aman on my chest sleeping.

His brother was in his room though

"The perfectionists, they take after you"

"Don't remind me, you are the most clumsy human I've ever come across " my eyes widened"well excuse me for forgetting to dot my "I"s"

"Habibi you don't forget, you hardly do that"

I rolled my eyes causing him to chuckle"don't bother, I love clumsy you like that"

I giggled

"So I'm expecting you tomorrow?"

"Yes, after I visit the zoo with the boys though, I promised Ahmad that"

"What do they want to see in the zoo, they have lions, monkeys and tigers as pets here"

"And I told you those animals were dangerous"

ملكتيthat's the reason I gave out the python, Aman adored it"

I scoffed, this man bought a python because his son wondered if snakes had hidden legs.

I almost fainted the day I saw a snake in my son's room.

"He was just curious..."

"You say curious, I say adore, "

I rolled my eyes but before I could scold him "mama..."

"My love stop yelling your brother is still sleeping "

And just like an intuition his brother began waking up"sorry mama"

I giggled as he grinned at me"I like my room"

"Habiba you mean you don't like this one?"

He smiled shyly at his father"mama smell in my room and I have my own kitchen "

"If you wanted a kitchen at the side, you could just ask"

Aman opened his eyes and stared right back at me. He does this all the time, when he wakes up he just stares at me like this, his father's fault.

"I like my mama kitchen more"

I giggled pecking his brother's curly hair as he played with one of my braids

"If you say so habibi, Aman so when your mother is around, you forget your father"

He laid his head on the crook of my neck causing me to laugh at the look his father was giving me.

"What?"

He sighed"just be packed by tomorrow okay"

"Ok my king"

"My soul...I love you"

"My Mohammed, I love you too"

***

"Ahmad stop running" he immediately slowed down but the excitement on his face just told me he will start running again.

The zoo was almost empty, I wanted some privacy without people trying to interview me or take pictures of myself and my children.

Aman was glued to the fence watching the lionesses and their cups. While Ahmad's love for reptiles was driving me insane.

And I'm more than certain he didn't get that from me"mama look..."

I gently pulled him away from the iron fence as one of the lioness walk towards it.

My eyes didn't dare move from his brother who was stuck on watching a crocodile "waow..."

"Come here baby, let's go watch the dolphins"

Aman pouted"mama can we get one of mama lion's baby"

I quickly shook my head"no baby"

His brother asked as we walked towards the section for sea animals "why?"

"Because it is bad taking a baby from their mama, imagine if someone took any of you away from me or papa?"

Aman looked at me before shaking his head"mama I don't want that"

Ahmad took his brother's hand"Rasheed no one will do that that" always his brother's consoler

"No one will take anyone away my love"

He smiled hugging my leg"my mama"

I chuckled ruffling their hair"now here we are...look at that"

****