Prologue

When I was a little girl, I remember dreaming big, beyond my reach, I remember loving the the window seat of any bus when traveling.

I will sit there and watch the surrounding and dream.

Growing older it became a habit, watching through every window.

I remember been from a slightly belo... No I was the poorest of my siblings, cousins etc, not actually poor but rather unfortunate.

I always laced myself as the most responsible but no luck, in my line I was the smartest educationally wise, I was quiet in my earlier years but with time I became an original talkative.

I am from an African home, the first of 6 children with 4 fathers. My father was never married to my mother, so pretty much I was a bastard, that was already a major problem on its own.

I grew up with my grandparents, they tried, and are the reason I grew with quite a different character, I will still choose my grandparents above everyone.

My mother always came by during feasting periods, she was my aunt, I knew my father when I was 13 years old and he had 7 other children with me been his second, so I he tried as much as he could.

But my change came, "archeology saved me" I like to say, I joined an organization a year after getting a degree in Archeology, I followed the organization and got my first dig 2 years later,it was my first individual dig in North Sudan and, there, the  body of a Nubian King from the Kush empire, and just nothing happened to his things.

I decided to take a small vacation to Dubai, I mean I've been dreaming about it for so long.

I started my first museum with the payment from the sudanese government.

Today I am on Forbes top lists.

****

Hi

Welcome back

Hope you enjoy this one, u enjoy writing it,. I've been wanting to write this for so long