03.SHE.IS.MINE 🌝

Hello makkaleyyy..❣️

Votes and comments mukiyam..🥺

Long chapter again with 2460 words..

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

Arjun anxiously paces back and forth in his room, glancing at his phone every few seconds..

"Why isn't Shivanya answering my calls?" he mutters to himself, worrying about her, creasing brow..

Grabbing his keys, he dials Kiran, Mugen, and Rakshan.

Arjun : "Guys, I need you to come with me to Shivanya's place. Something doesn't feel right."

Kiran's voice crackles through the phone, "Sure, we'll be there in a few minutes. Don't worry, Arjun.

Minutes later, in Shivanya's neighbourhood, Arjun spots his friends waiting in the dimly lit backyard…

Suddenly, a dog emerges from the shadows, barking fiercely….

Rakshan chuckles nervously….

Rakshan:"Silent dogs don't bite, right?"

Kiran's eyes widen as the dog advances…

Kiran:"I don't think that applies here."

The dog's growls sent shivers down their spines…they gulped hardly and looked at eachother…..Then all of a sudden the dog started chasing down….

Rakshan:"Oh my God..Please save us from the dog.."

Kiran:"We can't die single….”

Kiran, Mugen and Rakshan scramble up a nearby tree, huddling together in fear for the dogs..

Amidst the chaos, Arjun's heart races with fear for Shivanya…

Arjun:“Like seriously guys…it's just a dog da…!!!”

Rakshan:“Poda macha…”

Arjun:“Guys come down now….”

Rakshan:“Ala vidu pa sammy naanga veetuku porom naai kitta lam kadi vangi saaga mudiyadhu..”

Arjun:“Ungala nambi vandhadhuku…Chey poi tholainga..”

Night enveloped the surroundings in a cloak of shadows. Arjun's determined face reflected the moon's soft glow as he scaled Shivanya's room's pipeline, his heart pounding with each effort. Finally reaching her balcony, he exhaled and hopped inside, the dust on his pants lingering in the air.

Hearing some weird noises, Shivanya stirred from her restless sleep at the sound of shuffling, her eyes fluttering open with remnants of tears on her cheeks. As Arjun uttered her name, her wide eyes met him from across the room, her heart racing in surprise.

"Jaan," Arjun's voice caressed the night air, urging her closer. She hesitated, haunted by her parents' warnings echoing in her ears..

Noticing her reluctance, Arjun tapped on the balcony door, pleading her,

Arjun: "Jaan, open the door, please."

Her inner conflict visible, Shivanya shook her head in refusal.

Arjun: "Why are you crying, Jaan?"

Arjun's concern rang through the air. Frustrated, he pounded on the balcony glass door...

Arjun:"Are you going to open it, or shall I break it, Jaan?"

Shivanya stood there with lot of emotion, a fight between her brain which had the words of her parents and her heart which was healed by his presence….