𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔒𝔫 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

🜺

🜺

Previously

And with that it was my first 3 on 3 match.

Rin Itoshi
Aryu Jyubei
(Y/N) (L/N)

VS.

Yoichi Isagi
Meguru Bachira
Seishiro Nagi

🜺

(Y/N) POV

   We were now playing a 3 on 3. With the Blue Lock Men goalkeepers.

   'I know their techniques and how they play, especially Isagi and Bachira. I could watch from the sideline like I did other times, but what if they get past Itoshi and Aryu. Though I feel like that is highly unlikely.'

   Isagi had begun the kick off and passed the ball to Bachira.

   "(Y/N)! Go cover bangs!" Aryu ran to go to another open area on the field. I had ran to Bachira and he instantly begun dribbling the ball in an inhumane speed.

   'Fuck when did he dribble so fast. Qué voy a hacer*?!

   I panicked and Bachira swiftly passed me with the ball. "Sorry, he just slipped past me!" Isagi ran to Bachira, and he was in front of Itoshi. Though when he kicked the ball he said it was going to Nagi, but I knew that was just bait so they would put our defense only on Nagi, while Isagi was wide open ready for a shot. "Guys no! Look at-" Before I could finish Isagi had made a goal. Isagi's team was congratulating each other, while our team was just in our position ready for the next play.

   "That goal was totally stylish." Aryu praised.

   "Look listen, if we just-" I was cut off by none other than, Rin Itoshi.

   "That's enough. I've got a good idea of the level you guys are at and it's so mediocre I could die."

   'These bitches again, with some speech in the middle of a match.'

   "Just now, you turned your backs on guntoting soldiers. That's why you're mediocre." Rin finished off. In an instant, he kicked the ball making it in the goal net like it was nothing.

   'He made a goal... with the kick-off............

What the fuck am I even doing here.'

   "That was totally stylish goal too."

   "Yes, Aryu. It actually was."

   "I said that it doesn't matter. Whether you're my enemy or my teammate you're all just mediocre to me...Let's just get this over with. This is seriously a waste of time." Rin was seriously annoying, I couldn't even deny it. Isagi was now saying how he is putting his life of the line, trying to maybe get Itoshi to try in the match. In the end, it didn't work and just continued stating that the soccer field is a battle ro the death. "Bring it on so I can kill you. Your mediocre playtime ends here."

   Isagi had started the next play, starting the kick off with passing it to Bachira. Bachira then kicked the ball up to pass it to Nagi, but was blocked by Aryu with a header.

   "Get the rebound, (Y/N). Then pass it to me in the front for the goal." Aryu proceeded to run to the penalty zone.

You cam make that goal...(Y/N)

   'No Fuck! Ok I got this pass it to Aryu'

   I caught the rebound, and instantly noticed that Bachira was trying to side tackle me. I put the ball between my feet jumping up, while bringing the ball with me. Everyone that was behind me stared with wide eyes, though Itoshi tried go hide it. I landed back on the ground and kicked the ball just a little more farther so Aryu can reach it on time. Just like that, he made a goal.

   'Damn that was hard to do'

   "(Y/N), that was so stylish. Teach me how to do that with being that stylish."

   "Aryu, that was all you. Your header was very much stylish. Without that we wouldn't have gotten the ball." I complimented Aryu. The new play has begun and it started off the same, with Isagi passing the ball to Bachira. He dribbled the ball to me and did almost the same thing from last time.

   'Bachira... you have improved but I think you have forgotten that the same recycled moves won't get you far'

   As his left leg dribbled over the ball, there was a small opening. I took it and kicked the ball out of his possession. I turned instantly, and kicked the ball moving it to the enemy's goal. That's when Isagi appeared in front of me. He instantly went for my feet but I rainbow kicked the ball over him and the ball landed right ahead of me. Making the goal almost too simple. I shot the ball and it curved, making the Blue Lock man dive for
the ball in the wrong direction.

   'Wow that even impressed me, and i'm the other that did it.'

   I walked back to my team and looked at the other team.

   "Yet again (Y/N), so stylish."

   "Thanks Aryu."

   The other team was talking and it was obvious that they were now going to focus on Nagi playing.

   'So they are going to get Nagi playing but what is their official strategy. But this game is now getting captivating.'

🜺

Que voy a hacer* - What am I going to do

Lil chapter bc I would feel a little bad if I don't post anything. And today I had to go to the dentist bc i broke a bracket just cause of a chicken wing. 😐 I also have finished my two essays 🥳 Hopefully they get a passing grade 😋 But anyways following chapter will be much more better than this one...I hope. Aldo dont forget to vote please🤍