The Goddess

- Deathbringer

The next few days felt quite depressing. I'd never really lost someone I really cared about. Even though I was dead, it didn't feel like it. It felt more like I was far away, but still seeing them? I don't know if that makes sense.

But it still feels terrible. I didn't want Moon to come here. Well she isn't here.

A layed next to Glory in her home.

Lunaria was at Tsunami's because she is a good fighter, so Glory decided to have Lunaria watch friendly matches of a bit of wrestling.

Glory layed with her head resting on the side of the couch, but to me it was on my arm. He golden blonde hair sprawled widly across my arm.

She sighed.

"Are you here?" she whispered. I wish I could tell her yes.

"Probably. You know that Moon and Qibli have been gone for a month now. I miss them."

I stroke my fingers through her hair.

"I haven't heard anything from them. Sundew wrote to Willow, saying the she and Turtle were separated from the rest. They are trying to get back." I nod silently.

"Darkstalker, Moon, and Qibli are missing. I hope they come back soon."

Tears stung against my eyes. None fell, but it still hurt.

I wish I could tell Glory everything that had happened.

There was a knock on the door. "Tsunami and Lunaria. I will talk to you later." she said.

Then I watched as my daughter waddled into the house talking about all the cool stuff she saw.

Glory picked her up and smiled at hef. With a wave of pride, I realized that she looked just like me.

I've already noticed this, but it was more obvious right infront of Glory, as I compared them.

Lunaria looked all around with her big curious eyes as she talked.

I grinned at her.

"And then Twonami just hit her down like she was so light and then-" Lunaria stopped.

She stared directly at me.

Glory looked at me too, but Glory's stare was less focused.

"Thank you Tsunami, I will see you later." Glory said quickly.

Tsunami left and Glory put Lunaria down, as she still stared at me.

"Peanut, what are you looking at?" Glory asks.

"It's the guy from the closet! It's daddy!" Lunaria finally exclaimed.

My heart literally stopped.

I wasn't trying to make myself visible, she was just seeing me.

My daughter was seeing ghosts.

Then something hit me, Moon saw me the closer she got to death. I went into to straight panic mode.

I ran outside and checked for anyone hiding.

I checked the whole house then ran back inside and straight to Lunaria.

I put my hand on her forehead to feel for a fever.

I closed my eyes and felt for her sense of life. It was blooming, she was healthy and strong.

I didn't understand what was happening.

"Can you see me?" I whisper. "Yeah silly!" she responds.

I grab her tiny hands and hold them to my chest. "Can you feel that?" I ask.