love is our way of being free

--------------

"babe." ricky called out to his boyfriend.

"yeah?" ej responded, holding his boyfriend in his arms.

"you know, i really haven't been in love with anyone like this before."

"really? well in that case, i love you too, curls."

rickt immediately blushed from the simple yet touching pet name, as ej bopped his nose with his index finger.

"curls?, where'd you get that name from?" ricky looked up at his older boyfriend.

"i got it from nini, she calls gina that on a daily basis at school." ej chuckled as he hugged ricky tighter. "why, you don't like it, babe?"

the 16 year old skater noticed the sadden look on the 17 year old jock's face. he cupped and caressed ej's cheek,

"n-no, i really love it. i love you." ricky spoke softly, reassuring his boyfriend.

ej smiled back, "nah, i know, i just know i haven't been the best but, i really love you too." he kissed ricky's lips.

ricky kissed back, proudly smiling at his man, for being honest to himself and for their relationship.

"hey. you've been the best boyfriend, i don't deserve you."

"i don't deserve you."

ej let out a scoff, almost laughing.

"i think love is our way, of being free, i guess." ej said, looking down at his shorter boyfriend.

"yeah... i guess it is." ricky looked up at his boyfriend.

they both leaned into a shallowed kiss, a light beautiful kiss.

"i love you., curls."

"i love you too., green eyes."