sad blue skys

------------

"these sad blue clouds are so pretty" ricky said, laying on the green grass, looking up at the blue sky.

ej turned his head to face his boyfriend, squeezing ricky's hand.

"yeah, they really are." ej said in return, scooting closer to the junior. "i'm really glad that we were able to nini drama behind us and be together."

the adrenaline in ricky's body, made him lean in, rubbing his nose against the senior's, smiling.

"me too. it wasn't easy, i just hope she's doing okay." the 17 year old said, sadly grinning.

the 18 year old's face softened, putting his arm around ricky's small frame, bringing him closer into his warm embrace.

"yeah. me too, but hey, look on the bright side, she's doing what she loves. music, let's be happy for her."

ricky nodded, wrapping his arms around ej, bringing him by his letterman jacket into a light kiss.

"i love you." ricky said out of the blue, he and ej never said the 3 words to each other before, because of so much power the simple 3 words hold.

ej let his face drop into pure confusion, raising an eyebrow. ricky looked up at him, and saw the confusion.

"i...i'm sorry, i know we haven't said 'i love-" ricky was now cut off with soft dry lips brushing on his. he mentally smiled to himself.

"i love you too." ej smiled, whilst hugging ricky's waist tightly, slightly rubbing his back in comforting.

they both smiled and rest their foreheads with each other, before giving each other another sweet kiss, then looking up at the sad blue sky.

they were really in love <3.