Our Dancing Days

Kelly stood on the set of her music video excited that it was finally happening after so long

Kelly stood on the set of her music video excited that it was finally happening after so long. She couldn't believe it was finally happening.

"You look so good" Megan said as she stood on set with Kelly.

Everyone else was busy and she couldn't get ahold of her mom, dad or Anika so she was on her own...again. But it was fine because she had Megan and Porsha with her today.

"Showing off that booty" Porsha laughed as Kelly shook her ass playfully. "Girl, I can't believe you got Teyana Taylor to be in your video"

"And some fine ass dudes" Megan looked at the male actors Kelly had for the music video. "Look at all that chocolate" she bit her lip.

"Favor for a favor" Kelly smiled, letting the makeup woman do some touches. "Hakeem keeps trying to play me so I'm pulling out all the stops for this music video and my debut album"

"You better. All he do is talk shit" Megan laughed before Kelly was called on set to do the choreography shots.

Stepping into the water, she fixed her braids behind her shoulder and got into position.

"Action" the director said before the music started playing.

"I can be your lady, I'm a woman
I'm a motherfucker but they got a problem
Put some babies in your life and take away the drama
Put that paper in a picture like a diorama"

Kelly's voice rapped from the speakers as she and the back up dancers did the choreography they've been practicing for days.

Porsha and Megan danced behind the camera, feeling the music and the theme of the music video. It was a breath of fresh air from the videos they have been being put out lately. Plus, the youngest Lyon looked incredible. Halfway through the third shot of the day, in walked Anika. Kelly didn't see her as she was talking with Teyana, but Porsha did, looking her up and down with a look.

"Some manager you are" she muttered as Anika walked past her.

Not paying her any mind, Anika went straight to Kelly and Teyana.

"I'm sorry I'm late" Anika apologized to her future stepchild who looked over at her. "I was at the hospital with your father"

"Is he okay?" Kelly asked, immediately getting worried. "Was it something bad?"

"He just had a bad case of food poisoning but he's fine now. He's resting" Anika lied, reassured the worried girl who sighed in relief. "He's sending his best wishes for today and that he cant wait to see you later"

Nodding, Kelly smiled happy that her dad was okay before they got back to the shoot. The vibe was completely different from Hakeem's previous video shoots. Everyone was having fun, smiling, laughing with one another. No one being degraded for the camera or insulted. Just happiness and joy all around. It's the feeling Kelly wants to have around her all the time.