𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

No. 12 Grimmauld Place, London, England, 2015

"Percy?" Lyra shouts, eyes frantically searching the darkness that surrounded her. "Percy, where are you? Why did you leave me?"

She stumbled around blindly, searching for her boyfriend, hands grasping at nothing.

Pain beyond any pain she'd ever felt before enveloped her whole body as she slashed through another Arai.

"Percy!" She screamed in agony, clutching her side in an attempt to stop it from bleeding. "I can't see! Why can't I see? Where are you!"

"Lyra!" Percy's voice. Her whole body sagged with relief, "Lyra where are you!"

She could hear thundering footsteps to her right, or was that her left? She couldn't tell. Everything was dark now. Her body shuddered with painful sobs, hands clutching her side.

"Percy," she whispered weakly in a last attempt to find him.

"Percy." Lyra shot up with a gasp, shaking and sweating. Percy's arms immediately wrapped around her shivering form, brushing hair from her forehead.

"Shh, Lyra, it's okay Star, I've got you. You're safe my love. I'm here." Lyra sobbed with relief at the sound of his voice, curing herself into his chest, listening to the beating of his heart.

"You're here. You didn't leave me." She mumbled to herself.

"I'm here Lyra." He pressed soft kisses to her hair. "I'm not going anywhere."