BACK TO JASON He suddenly tosses Megan aside and heads for Tommy. Megan falls on the ground, trembling and hyperventilating.

She stares at the departing Jason and looks back at the cabin. ANGLE ON CABIN WINDOWS All the eyes of the petrified kids peek down at her from the bottom of the window frames.

EXT. ON LAKE - IN BOAT - NIGHT

Tommy keeps taunting Jason to come for him, "That's it! Come on, pus-head!" He shouts

EXT. LAKE SHORE - NIGHT

Jason reaches the lake and keeps going as if the water didn't even exist. He stays fixed on the one thing he's wanted to kill the most...Tommy.

EXT. ON LAKE - IN BOAT - NIGHT

Seeing he's got him, Tommy sits down. He reaches for the chain noose and holds it in his sweating hands.

EXT. LAKE SHORE - NIGHT

Jason is wading deeper into the dark, choppy waters.

EXT. CAMP FOREST GREEN - NIGHT

Seeing Jason is getting dangerously close to Tommy, Megan jumps up and starts yelling, "Tommy, get out of there! Row to the other side of the lake! Hurry!!" She screams

•_•
Megan fuck off...

EXT. LAKE - NIGHT

Jason stops and turns back to look at Megan. Should he get her first?

ANGLE ON TOMMY IN BOAT He panics and yells at Jason, "Hey, asshole! It's me you want, remember?! Come on, chickhenshit, I'm sittin' here waitin'!" Jason turns back towards the boy. He moves on him like a hungry shark.

ANGLE ON CHAIN NOOSE, Tommy's nervous hands keep the noose out of Jason's sight as he opens it wider.

TIGHT ON JASON'S MASKED FACE, He is almost to the boat. TIGHT ON TOMMY'S FACE, He is sweating profusely as he grits his teeth.

TIGHT ON NOOSE It's ready. Just As Jason Reaches The Boat, Jamari comes down and tackles Jason.

The Two Submerge, Disappearing Into THE Dark Waters. Jamari punches Jason in the face multiple times.

Jason headbutts him and he staggers but then Jamari knees him in the chest, he then slams against Jason's back.

ANGLE DOWN - ON TOMMY IN BOAT, The boy goes crazy, looking from one side to the other.

CLOSER ON TOMMY He scans the sinister, churning waters. Where will Jason re- emerge?

BACK ON ANGLE ABOVE TOMMY AND BOAT, A long, tense wait.

Jamari punches Jason in the face, Jason returns the favor and then begins to squeeze Jamari's head.

Jamari shouts in pain, "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jamari shouts

Jason eventually knocks bro unconscious after squeezing his head tightly, ANGLE OFF SIDE OF BOAT Bubbles rise. Tommy holds the noose over him.

Jason Explodes Up From The Other Side. ANOTHER ANGLE ON BOAT, Tommy loses his balance and drops the noose into the bottom of the boat.

His fall causes the rickety boat to CRACK. INSERT - ON HULL Water starts to leak in around the huge rock.

Jason grabs for Tommy, who struggles to reach the noose.

EXT. CAMP FOREST GREEN - NIGHT

Megan is freaking out, not knowing what to do.

EXT. LAKE - NIGHT