"You.... you... are back!?" She mumbled.

"Yes I am." He smiled. He left her hand that he was holding above their head. Ultimately Falak noticed the position they were in and turned beet red. She tried to get a little far from him but his hold on her just tightened a little more. She felt her cheeks warmer than they ever had been.

"Assalamu Alaikum."

"Wa...l...ai...k.." She stuttered.

"Was that even a reply!?" He couldn't hold back the laughter that erupted. She tried again to come out of his arms. He just walked forward making her walk back with his arms still around her. Removing his arms from around her. Bending over a little. He placed his arms on the top of counter behind her, caging her in between the counter and him.

"I see you are binging on something else other than ice cream." He tipped his head towards the bowl of noodles.

"I.. umm.. yeah... I finished the last Ice cream 2 hours ago." She said looking at everything but him, he bowed down a little further and rested his forehead on her shoulder.

"I missed you." Falak stood frozen on her spot. She didn't know what to say. She made a feeble push at his chest and this time he let her go.

"What are you eating!?" He said trying to Control his heart beat which was busy trying to attempt for new records of speed.

"Instant cream cheese noodles!" At the mention of the flavor he scrunched his nose.

"You have any other flavors!?" He said looking around in the cabinets.

"Yeah!!! There's tandoori tadka and chilli butter garlic one..... wait!! You did not have dinner!?" Concerned, she turned towards him.

"I did have a chicken and mushroom wrap In lounge.... and had a light dinner in flight." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"When!?" She asked confused "I mean what was the time!?"

"It was something close to 8pm I think!"

"8pm!? That was nearly 8 hours ago." She whisper-yelled. He smiled at her concern.

"Yes Mrs. Wajahat." His words made blood rush to her cheeks.

"What do you want to eat?" She said trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Anything homemade would suffice. I'm starving for simple homemade food." He sat on top of the counter. She assessed the refrigerator. She noticed the mutton seekh mixture in the refrigerator.

Taking out some flour in a mixing bowl she got busy preparing the dough, once done with that, she rolled the mutton mixture in medium sized seekh kababs and shallow fried it. Chopping onion along side. Wajahat was having a keen watch on her and Falak was well aware of his gaze on her but she focused hard on chopping the onions so that she did not end up with a cut on her finger. Rolling the dough she made three chapati out of it and once it was half done she smeared whisked egg on one side. At lightning speed she assembled the fried seekh kabab and onion inside the chapati and rolled it.

Placing the roll on a plate she forwarded it towards him.

"What!? Just one!? I'm so hungry.!?" Wajahat made a sad face. She laughed out loud at him.

"No no, I'm making three." She said whisking an egg in a bowl.

"Wow!!! It's delicious." He said after the first bite. He gobbled the entire roll within a matter of minutes. Falak had prepared the rest Two within that duration. Done serving him she finished the rest of her noodles.

"By the way..." He stopped midway. Falak looked at him, waiting for him to continue the rest of the sentence.

"Nice pj's." She stood shocked at his words for one minute, the next she ran our of the kitchen at lightning speed. She heard the sound of Wajahat's laughter behind her but it was a bit more close than she expected. She halted her steps and turned around only to increase her speed because it wasn't just the sound of his laughter following her. It was Wajahat himself who was chasing her to their room.

Entering their room she ran towards the closet to change her outfit but she wasn't fast enough. Wajahat had caught hold of her wrist. He sat down on their bed with a thud and dragged Falak along with him, making her sit beside him.

"Why did you run!?" He asked suppressing his smile.

"Please let me go!" She said in a barely audible voice.

"Why?" She found no answer to his question.

"You look beautiful when you blush!" He whispered near her ears.

"Wajahat please!!" She hid her face behind her Palms. He laughed at her and took her in his arms. Falak closed her eyes at the bliss she felt herself in. She wasn't the only one who was feeling blissful, After 10 Long, infuriating, stressful and gloomy days finally Wajahat felt home.

Hi sweetie pies!!
Suprise surprise!!😎

Here's a new update!!
The amount of votes and comments I have received is...... umm... stressful...

Well!! Anyway, the moment my mind got words and ideas for this chapter my fingers were itching to type it.
And here it is!!

Hopefully it's good enough.

Do let me know your thoughts about it!!

Take care
Lots of love
        Kiara 💕