"Someone is messing up? But who?"

"I asked where the marks? We prepared alot for-those exams, you did alot of hardwork so where are the marks? I am sure it's graded but where is it?"

Yoongi gulped looking at jungkook's fierce expressions.

"I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING!!"

Yoongi flinched badly at the outburst. He covered his ears and shut his eyes tightly.

Jungkook wasn't angry at yoongi, the thing which was making him angry was this that his hyung is going through hard time and he didn't bothered to share it with him.
"Hyung? Hyung look at me"

"I am sorry, i am s-sorry" yoongi spoke backing away until his back touched the window.

Taking a deep breath, jungkook picked up the glass of water and went to yoongi. Putting his finger under yoongi's chin, lifting his face up, he saw tears in his eyes.
"Have water and let's have a talk"

"I don't want to have any talk, please let me go home" yoongi spoke as he shook his head. He could feel his heart beat fastening. Hands shaking, view getting blurry.

Jungkook noticed him wincing and shutting his eyes in pain, he put the glass away and
"Yoongi hyung? Hey, Whats wrong?" He asked but his eyes widened when yoongi just feel upon him
"Hyung!! Shit!" He panicked in worry, picking up yoongi in his arms, he laid him down on the couch.

After an hour

Yoongi opened his eyes and saw himself on couch, a blanket was above him and a soft pillow was under his head. He tried to get up but-

"No, keep laying down" jungkook said who entered in cabin.

But who was yoongi to listen, he tried sitting down but this time, was pushed down.

"I said don't get up, listen to me for once atleast" jungkook spoke kneeling down near the couch, covering yoongi with the blanket properly again.
"Are you feeling ok? Any headache?"

"Hmm" yoongi just hummed feeling too lost to give an answer then he don't know why his eyes had tears and rolled down from the corner of his eyes.

Jungkook just looked at him, letting him cry. He just ran his fingers through yoongi's hairs.

Sobs could be heard and when those sobs turned to loud crying, none of them figured it out.

Yoongi let himself cry, he was feeling too heavy. There was a burden on his heart from a long time. He grabbed jungkook's hand which was on his head and held it close to his heart.

"It's okay, i am here hmm?" Jungkook said very softly while kissing yoongi's head.

"I k-know, i know you are here and will always be" yoongi mumbled, controlling himself from crying more.

"Let it all out, there is nothing wrong in showing your emotions hyung, if you want to cry then cry" jungkook said softly.

"I don't want my younger brother to take my responsibility, jungkook i made you lose your childhood, i made you work so hard, in studies, in business and all, now when you have build so much, i want you to enjoy your life, you don't need to worry about me, i am fine and can handle myself" yoongi said kissing jungkook's hand that he was holding.