Lifelines and Leaders

Macau's pov:

The serene sunrays of the sun fall in the face of  mine that made me  awake .But when I tried to move I felt a strong arm wrapped around me instinctively my hand went to his  gun but when I saw the scene in front of me I was happy and angry at the same time . I was overjoyed to  that my daughter is alright and out of danger but angry because that person I didn't want to see was also there  sleeping peacefully while my daughter was cuddled with him . I  would have been happy seeing this sight if all the things that happened 5 years never happened but it was the bitter truth that make me  more angry seeing Leon with my  daughter . I never want  my daughter near Leon call me selfish but  he doesn't  want Leon or even his so called minor family to break my daughter's trust . I endured everything but some tears in his daughter's eyes was enough to break Macau . I really want to leave Thailand behind and go back to China or Italy  where my real home is .I really hate this place this place that once feel home now screams with all the betrayal . I feel like  a stranger in a very known place. If I  even had a option I  would have treated Yue at my  Thailand mansion . As all these thoughts overshadowed me  I felt someone softly pulling my shirt . I looked and saw my little princess awake .

I immediately put my daughter on my lap  and hugged her tightly minding her leg injury . Tears of relief flowed through my eyes . Yue also hugged me back . Then I  asked her  " Are you ok princess are you hurt anywhere ? Does your leg hurt too much ?  Dad is sorry princess can't protect . I am a really bad dad princess."

My inner mind was still blaming me for everything that happened with kids I  though  " You don't deserve Yue you can't even protect your daughter are you really Chinese mafia . You are the worst dad ."

When all this thoughts were about to get  me I  felt someone hugging me  tightly that someone was none other than his lifeline his daughter . She pouted and said "Mr. you can not tell my dad is bad he is the best dad he loves Yue. He cares for Yue . He protects Yue he is the best dad and dad see I just sprained my ankle and a little scratches in my arm , But dad did you see my hacking skills I even hacked the Thailand mafia system Aren't I awesome pa :?" She said the last statement with a proud smiled on her face .

I laughed at my daughter's question and said " You are the best princy but please next time all three of you if encounter some dangerous situations please don't try to do some stunt like this understand missy?"
Yue pouted and  said " Dad I am really the Chinese mafia daughter I have to show that they can't use me against you ."

Hearing this I felt that his Yue is very much like Melantha . She is just stubborn like her so I will make sure that these things don't ever happen again.

Then Yue said " Dadda  do you know this mister he said he was your friend and you are angry with him ? he was crying in his sleep last night so I said to him to hug and sleep with us as when I hug you my nightmares vanishes . Pa did he hurt you really bad ?

I was amazed with Yue's question how can I tell you what happened missy but all I know that  I have no relationship with him. Only my princess matters in my life so I said to her "Missy these are adult things let it be come here I will help you brush your teeth and freshen up." I said picking my daughter from the bed . 

I freshened  myself and  my daughter . Just then I saw that  Leon has just woken up .So I called Boss and said to Yue " Princess do you want to see a lake of carp  and baby if you are lucky enough you might  see a real mermaid . Here a uncle owns the lake of carps." ,She excitedly nod her head and I gestured Boss to look after Yue  he nodded his head and left .

Then I came  into the room again there  I saw a already awake Leon he saw me enter the room and said "Good morning baby is baby Yue already awake." Hearing my daughter's name from his mouth I angrily said to him " What are you trying to play Mr. Leon ?  Mr. I let you break me 5 years ago but I swear if I ever saw you near my daughter I don't even know what I will do with you."