Mistakes and regret

SOMEONE"S POV(Past ):

When Chay and Macau Were being tortured Kinn and Pete regained conscience and  saw themselves tied up in ropes .Then finally Pete said "Why did you kidnap us ? Do you even know who we are ?"

The man who was probably the right hand of the man who kidnapped Macau and Chay said  " WE know who you ? Even better both of your brother -in -Law told us who you are told us to wipe you both and your children."

Pete smirked said ," Are you talking about my Macau he will never do it?". The man chuckled and said "Don't be so confident Let me show you the proof ."Then he played a audio of MACAU and Chay which said  "Don't let Venice go . Don't  let Pete go."  and " Don't let PKinn and Phoenix go".

Hearing these voices both adults were shocked as indeed That were their Brother-in-laws voices .Pete still couldn't believe it. He said "Voice can faked I trust Macau he still can't do something like that ."The man chuckled and said "Your brother -in-laws called you here but where are they .Let me tell show you where they are ".Saying this the man throwed some photos at the face of Pete and Kinn. Both of them see the photos of their brother -in -laws partying with the mafias ,Kissing them ,making out with them. The man even showed him the phones of Booth Macua and Chay saying that they have given their phones so that both Kinn and Pete can be easily identified .Then THAT man went towards Phoenix placed a gun at HIS head and said "Let's say Goodbye to Major family heir after then we will say goodbye to Minor family heir."

Hearing those words both kids were terrified and when Both Kinn and Pete saw this look on their kids face they became extremely angry at both the boys. Kinn even pleaded that man to kill him instead but the man didn't listen and went to shoot Phoenix but before he can take a shoot he was the one shoot . The Vegas AND Porsche have entered the scene with many man. It took them less than 10 minutes to  kill all those people who abducted their family. When they went to Kinn and Pete they untied them and provided them Guns for protection. They were nearly able to leave the place when one man pushed Phoenix towards  a sharp object. Although at the last moment Porsche nearly saved him but Phoenix got a serious head injury .Porsche took him with him and rushed towards Major mansion . Then Vegas ask Pete " Honey are you and Venice ok ? Honey were is Macau and Chay ?"When Vegas asked this question Pete told Vegas that Macau is safe and he will tell everything after reaching home to which Vegas agreed.

Someone's pov:

When Porsche reached and Kinn reached major mansion both Thanakhun and Kim were present there. As soon as they saw phoenix condition they immediately called Doctor TOP WHEN Top was examining Phoenix. Porsche went to Kinn and said "Where is Porchay and Macau.? Did something happen to them Kinn where is porchay?".Kinn gently hugged Porsche and said "Baby calm down .Promise me first when I tell you where they are you will not freak out ."

Porsche promised Kinn. Then Kinn narrated how Chay and Macau were the one who kidnapped them and everything happened during the time of kidnapping .He told him that they are somewhere partying with The Spanish mafias." Porsche immediately became angry and said " have you lost it Kinn we are talking about my brother I know him he will never do something like this."

Then Kinn showed Porsche the photos they was shown to him during kidnapping. Porsche said "Kin how can some photos prove the allegation you are placing on my brother."Kinn then became angry said "Ok so can prove how did they got there phones .What did they meant by not to let us go .Porsche your brother is putting us in danger and is cheating on my brother but still you are supporting him."

After Hearing this Porsche broke down as he didn't know how to answer .He hugged Kinn and said" Kinn I don't know what to do he is my only brother My only family after You and Phoneix you can't kill him. Give me some time I will make sure he will never do something like this ever again."

Porsche was still in dilemma then Kim come towards Porche and Kinn and said "Kinn where is chay you went to take him back safely but you never came back with Chay . Kinn tell me where is my angel."

Then Kinn also told what had happened and showed him the photos Kim went on Bereskh and started breaking down he fall on his knees and said " No ,Never my angel can't do something like this to P Kim ". Kinn gently went towards his brother hugged him and said "Everything will get better Kimmy." Kinn while kim said "Kinn tell me its another one of your pranks .My angel will never cheat on me .Kinn tell me evrything is just a setup I can't take it . Everything will fall apart in my life I will began to doubt everything Kinn . Porchay is pregnant is it my baby or someone else. Am I the father Kinn tell me Kinn before my whole world breaks down."

Seeing this scene in front of him Porsche become really mad and thought "What have you done Porchay how can you hurt my family .How can you cheat on Kim have you even considered his condition how devastated he will be when he will discover about your cheating scandal. HOW CAN YOU BECOME like this I have never raised you like this. I have decided that I will not allow you to mess more with my family."

Pete &Vegas :

When Pete and Vegas reached Minor mansion. Pete told the entire story about how the Macau had kidnapped them and about the Spanish mafias and showed  Vegas THE PICTURES . Vegas looks at the photos and said "I will kill him Pete how can he do such things with his family."

Pete didn't know what to do .Then Vegas broke down and said " Pete where Have I done wrong I can't kill him Pete and can't see him being killed by anyone. Pete tell me what can I do . What should I do with him I can't let him cause more trouble and harm to you and Pete . Pete I will send him away . I will give him his share in the property and send him really far from us ."

Unknown to them Leon was on the door hearing the conversation .He ran to his room and broke down he looked at the bracelet in his wrist containing the initials of Macau .He roughly remove from his wrist and throw it away he began to cry shouting " Why did you such things with me Macau. How can you do this to me ?Was I not good enough for you? Why did you cheat on me? I thought you will always be loyal to me .I thought because of you love is a real thing Why did you do it Macau.? " Leon began sobbing loudly .

So What do you think can be the possible punishment for the crime both the younger ones have never done.

Please take care of yourself and do comments about the chapter.