Volume 2 Chapter 19 - Familiarity and Strangeness

"Perfection is the opposite of authentic." - Mozzie

POV: Otomura Yujiro

The next day, as always, Ayanokouji and I went to school.

In the elevator, he briefly talked about how he spent time with Horikita-san yesterday.

Otomura: "Wow, Ayanokouji, you were able to take Horikita-san to your room. You took advantage of protection, right?"

Ayanokouji: "How many times do I have to say that there is nothing between us?"

Otomura: "Sorry, I understand. I just decided to repeat the phrase, like the others..."

"Thank you very much, it was a pleasure"

The blonde, who was in the library, was talking with the dormitory commandant.

I think her name is Ichinose-san.

According to my memory.

Ichinose: "Hello, Ayanokouji-kun! Good morning. You're early."

She noticed me next to him.

Ichinose: "Um... is this the second time we've met?"

Otomura: "Ah... yes. Good morning. My name is Otomura Yujiro, nice to meet you."

Ichinose: "Nice to meet you, I'm Ichinose Honami."

She remembered me, although we didn't even communicate...

Up close she seems even more beautiful.

Ayanokouji: "Can I ask? What did you talk to the manager about?"

Ichinose: "My classmates wanted to ask about their dorms. I collected all the questions about this and passed them on to the commandant. Things like water usage, noise, etc."

Otomura: "Didn't everyone get the rules booklets?"

Ichinose: "Yes, but some people would like to know more precise information."

Otomura: "Precise, yes..."

"Good morning, Class Representative Ichinose!"

Two students got out of the elevator.

Representative?

Was she chosen as class leader?

Interesting...

Ayanokouji: "Class representative? Why?"

Ichinose: "I am a representative of my class. At least that's what it seems."

Ayanokouji: "Your class representative? Does everyone except Class "D" have something like that?"

He acts too relaxed around her.

It seems he only interacted with her once before.

Ichinose: "No, this is Class "B"'s own idea. I think it would be useful to distribute the roles among the students."

Otomura: "Perhaps you also have an accountant?"

Ichinose: "Hmm? No... maybe in the future."

She reacted somehow strangely.

Ayanokouji: "Looks like you took the lead. I mean in class "B"."

Ichinose: "Does this seem strange to you? This is all purely informal. Plus there are quite a few troublemakers here. We always have to deal with problems, haha."