Chapter 2

It was almost 8 in the evening when I finished my work

It was almost 8 in the evening when I finished my work. I didn't expected that Baldy bitch would arrange a meeting with clients to discuss about the wedding today itself. I'm so tired after meeting the clients. They are so choosy about everything. I got a clear picture what my next project will look like.

Choosy designers get the choosy clients

Shut up!

After an hour of driving I reached home. I saw mumma in the living room, watching her TV serials and baba more interested than her. As usual.

They didn't even noticed my arrival. I went to my room, took a shower and quickly changed into my pajamas.
I then went downstairs to have dinner. Mumma is already serving and baba sat there silently.

Hmm, strange.

I sat on one of the chairs across to baba waiting for my mom to serve me as well. We all started eating. They are so quiet today unlike, they always argue about something everyday.

I noticed they are communicating something through their eyes. Irritated, I asked “Stop those gestures, What's wrong with you two?”

“What gestures? What, we are doing nothing” mumma said to which baba nodded agreeing.

“Enough with your little act. Tell me what's wrong.”

They looked at each other for a good two minutes as if deciding to justify a criminal for his crimes in front of the judge. “Yeah, actually we wanted to discuss something important with you” finally one of them spoke. I looked at baba to continue but it only made him gulp in return.

“Your mumma will tell you what it is.” baba looked at mumma with hopeful eyes.

“Me? You said, you will talk to her. Didn't you?” mumma glared.

“Yes I said, but this idea is yours. So you have to tell her.” he shrugged

“Even though, it is me who gave this idea, you must be the one to talk to her, as you promised.”

“Why don't you talk to her this time.” he asked convincingly.

“Why, are you scared?” one of her eyebrows shot up and she smirked.

“Not at all. Who would be scared of their own daughter.” baba said defensively.

“You! You are afraid to tell your daughter about anything. Such a scaredy cat.” She rolled her eyes to which Baba's anger fueled.

“Achha ji, then what about you? Aren't you scared of your daughter. If you're that brave, you won't hesitate to tell her yourself instead of blaming me.”

“I'm not scared of anything and I'm brave enough to tell her myself”

“Then tell” baba challenged.