𝐌𝐖 | 𝟏𝟒.

『 𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗎𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽      𝖽𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗌, 𝗍𝗑

『 𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗎𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽
      𝖽𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗌, 𝗍𝗑. 𝟣:𝟣𝟢 𝗉𝗆. 』

     ADJUSTING THE AIRPODS that sat snuggly in her ears, Venus navigated through the bustling campus building. The interior was a blend of modern architecture and cozy study spaces, with students scattered around engaged in various activities.

Quban's voice played throughout her little earphones as it had been for the last ten minutes, being the background noise she needed as she patiently waited for her roommate to finish up the class she was in.

"Wanna tell me why you weren't in psych today?" Venus questioned aloud, looking down at her phone to make sure Quban was still on the phone.

"We been talkin' for the last twenty minutes and now you wanna ask me that — I been studying fa' midterms, whatchu' think?" Q retorted before mumbling a few words to who Venus assumed was somebody else, maybe Beau or Kasahn, in his apartment. "I got my work done, Vee. Trust me," He tried to assure her, but instead heard Venus kiss her teeth in return.

"I can't wait for the day they put you on academic probation, like seriously." She said, a slight grin playing on her lips despite her teasing tone as she found a seat in the student lounging area.

"You said you want me to refund yo' plane ticket? No more Cali fa' you since you all in my business."

"Boy, I got money, I'll get my own ticket. The hell?" Venus muttered slyly, chuckling to herself. She knew Salem would definitely be covering that cost.

"Aight, Ms. 'I don't have nothin' on cashapp'. That reminds me, did I send you all the details fa' the trip yet? Let me know so ion' forget." Quban asked, reminding Venus to check their messages that she hadn't been able to look at since that morning.

She gave him a head nod as she scrolled through their thread, even though he couldn't see her. She looked over their texts to see that nearly everything was taken care of already — the group's booked Airbnb would be right near the beach and their flight would be leaving bright and early next Sunday morning. The only thing Venus and Kahara would have to worry about would be random spending money for shopping and activities.