𝐌𝐖 | 𝟏𝟎 ².

CONTINUATION OF PREVIOUS CHAPTER

『 𝗊𝗎𝖻𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗇       𝖽𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗌, 𝗍𝗑

『 𝗊𝗎𝖻𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗇
𝖽𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗌, 𝗍𝗑. 𝟨:𝟥𝟢 𝗉𝗆. 』

"DON'T THINK YOU can bribe me with food just to hangout with you." Venus eyed Quban as he handed her a large brown and green Wingstop bag, the aroma of her mango habanero wings and fries teasing her tastebuds.

"You actin' like I put a gun to your head and made you come out here, here go yo' drink," He joked while letting Venus take one of the two styrofoam cups from his hands before slipping back into his car seat.

"Might as well have, but thank you nonetheless." She replied, smiling as she took a sip of her ice cold Sprite. He nodded, acknowledging her gratitude with a low 'you're welcome' in return.

The conversation flowed easily between them as Quban started the car and they began to drive back to Venus's dorm building. Venus glanced out of the window at the passing scenery, occasionally stealing looks at him as he navigated through the streets.

"You childish for getting boneless, you know that? Eatin' chicken nuggets," Quban said as he caught Venus already biting into one of her wings, the young woman side-eyeing him whilst she silently chewed.

"Am I gonna eat the bone? Tell me, are you eating the bone, too?" Venus quipped back, raising an eyebrow at him.

Quban chuckled, his eyes flickering with amusement as he shook his head. "I'm just sayin', lil' ass wings you got." He defended before parking in the campus residential parking lot.

Q didn't plan on keeping her out for too long — the sun had already begun setting, slowly but surely draping a dim shadow across the sky. "Oh, whatever. Why'd you ask me to come out with you instead of your friends?" Venus questioned as she took a napkin to wipe her fingers clean.