FOLLOWING

wake up, take a bath and work thats my routine morning, i sometimes eat breakfast outside, what a lazy right? as i walking inside the building i saw lot of people standing and sitting in the stairs.

"whats going on?" i asked Ethan

"they forgot their keys" ohhh again.. the 2nd floor people always forget their keys so they have to wait another 30 minutes lol.

i was about to get inside when a girl raised her hand signing a high five. me?

im confused but still gave her thou, dont wanna hurt her feelings or anything.. if im not mistaken her name is Joanna, Ethans girl lmao
Girls started making sounds like yiee i dont know whats going on but all of them were looking at the whos wearing eye glasses, some starting poking her side like they're teasing her on something.

i went inside and just shook my head, starting working, typing, thinking and stressing like shits. Breaktime i need to eat something so i went to the cafeteria of the building. i ordered rice cause my body need it unless i want to collapse but i dont want that to happened it might grab others attention and im not the type of person who wanted anttention, are you?

i was eating alone and im used to eat not until someone placed their hand on my shoulder, i looked up and saw smiling Joanna with i dont know her name, on their back some of their colleagues sitting in a table besides mine.

"can we sit here?" joanna asked, do i have a choice? when she already sat down infront of me.
"this is Dany" the girl with her sat down beside her.

im not lying if i said they kinda loud especially the other table, they seems so quiet but nah, nevermind.

"i wish someone treat us drinks" i sighed

"you can get one" i smiled and continue eating

"what about me" dany

"yea" i smiled again.

they keep asking questions to me, trying to get to know me i guess but i only answer directly, im not really used to have someone to eat with, i wanted silence thats it.

"drinks" i quickly grab my phone when someone accidentally spilled their drinks on my table

"im so sorry" i didnt look at her but i know shes the girl with the glasses

"youre too nervous" Dany said

"sorry i didnt mean it"

"not because trix is here—" they start teasing her. wait whats going on? why am i involved?

did i miss something?

"nah i was just tryna give you your drinks" she defended

"yea but look what happened, youre nervous"

"im not" she looks so sorry so i nod at her
after eating i bid my goodbye and rush outside the cafeteria, i got a text from alie asking hows my day so far so i told her what happened earlier.

i countinue stressing out about my work, its almost deadline so im rushing, i didnt talk or use my phone for the meantime so i can finish it on time

i didnt notice my time and forgot to eat my lunch but a good thing for sure is im done on my stuff, its 3pm in the afternoon, breaktime, loud voices coming from the stairs means the 2F (2nd floor)  people are on their way to the cafeteria to buy some snacks.

"take some" my manager offered me food, i dont know what the event is but a bunch of food are on the table.

"yoo people come and eat here" Ethan called 2F people

"hi trix" its joanna

"hi"

"Zia wanted to say hi" i looked at the girl shes pointing, the one with the glasses. Zia huh

They start teasing her, my colleagues started to join them too. tf is going on?

are they tryna link me with her??

i dint talk i just eat on my table and ignored them, i sometimes hear them teasing her, they like making fun of her.

after breaktime they thanked us for the food and we go back on working again but since im done with my stuff i just scroll on my phone, waiting for alie to wake up.

"hey" its cristel

"yea?"

"give me your phone"

"why?" i protested and tried to get my phone back when Ethan grab it and typed something

"here" i looked at my screen to see Zia's profile

"add her" cristel said

"why would i?"

"dont be KJ, cristel is beautiful" i scrolled a little to her timeline and saw her picture with a guy

"you fuckin dumbass she has a man"

"so?"

"so??" i repeat "the fuck is wrong with you? she has a fucking boyfriend" i slapped his shoulder

"whats wrong? tryna make friends trix, its not like youre gonna flirt with her— wait?? are even thinking flirting with her??" i was stunned by his question, right. fuck right. why am i so defensive?? its not like im gonna flirt with her right??

"fucking asshole" i said and clicked follow

"good job" Ethan said and leave me. those bastards really

i stared at my phone, keep loading it just incase she will follow me back.

5 minutes

10 minutes

15 minutes

1 hour

"see you tommorow" everybody bid our goodbyes. Zia still not following me, my pride will never allow this, i went to her profile again and unfollowed her. I saw her walking downstairs, she just passed on me, looking straight and not minding anyone.

ohh

ok?

i went outside the building and went home