Chapter 15

Just saying, I wrote this and the last chapter in the car. I had nothing to do, while driving back from Astoria. So, I'm sorry if there are any mistakes... Okay, continue...

*Benny's POV*

How do I tell Jordan? And the rest of the guys? I know they'll all disagree with me. But, they will support me... Right?

I walked up to Jordan. She smiled. Why? Why'd she have to smile? I can't tell her. This is too hard. But, Dani and I like each other. So its okay... Right?

"Jordan... I have to tell you something..." Her smile instantly fell. Damn it, Benny. What did you get yourself into?

"What's wrong, Benny?" She asked, concerned.

"Um... Jordan... I'm sorry. I hate to tell you this... But, Dani said she still likes me..."

"Really?" She sounded disappointed. She knows I still like Dani, so she probably can guess where this is going.

"Yeah... And you know I still like her... And I guess... Well, we're dating... Again..." I broke the news, but immediately regretted it. She looked down to the ground.

"You know what?" She asked, looking me in the eyes.

"What?" I asked, thinking she would stop hanging out with is again.

"I totally support you. I can't tell you what to do, and that is what you wanted. To date Dani. And... I'm happy for you... That you're happy." She said. Really? She wasn't mad, and she supports me...

This turned out well, then...

*Jordan's POV*

Benny and Dani are dating again. I hate it. But, if that's what Benny wants... I'll support him. I'm not happy with it, but I can pretend.

We continued the rest of the day, as normal. Except, it wasn't normal. Normal, is Benny not dating Dani. We walked home, Ham and Smalls left to their houses, and I continued to walk with Benny.

"You really aren't mad?" He asked, turning to me. I stopped. "No, I'm not mad. I'm happy for you" I forced a smile. He smiled, too. But, his was a real smile, unlike mine.

"Great!" And walked into his house.

Well, today sucked...

*A Week Later*

Its been a week since Benny announced he was dating Dani. Most of the guys supported him, but Yeah Yeah told me it made him mad.

"I mean, why would she just all the sudden, like Benny again?" Yeah Yeah complained. We were sitting on his bed, since we were in his room.

"I don't know... But what I do know, is that she doesn't really like him..." I said.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"I can't really do anything..." I frowned. "He wouldn't believe me if I told him, and I don't know what else to do..." I responded.

Yeah Yeah and I thought for a minute.

"Wait! I have an idea!" Yeah Yeah cheered.

"Well, let's hear it!" I said, waiting for him to explain.

"Okay, well... Dani and Benny are dating, right?" He asked.

"Please don't remind me," I sighed.

"Right, and you and Benny should really be together... And Dani should actually be with...?" He said. He wanted me to finish the sentence. I shook my head, sarcastically, showing him he needed to finish it himself.

"Ugh. Phillips!" He said.

"Okay, so...?" I asked, still not getting what he was saying.

"So! If you date Phillips, Benny will get jealous, and brake up with Dani for you!" He said, saying 'jealous' weird.

"And how do you know that will happen?" I asked Yeah Yeah, who only looked at me.

"You gotta trust me!" He pleaded, standing up.

"Okay..." I said unsure.

"Yay!" He shouted, rather queitly, for a shout.

*At Phillips's Baseball Field*

Yeah Yeah and I walked to the field. Phillips instantly saw us and walked over.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" He asked, not as rude as normal.

"We need your help," I confessed. Yes, its help.

"With what..?" He asked, unsure.

"A plan... that has to do with Benny and Dani." Yeah Yeah said.

"They dating again?" Phillips asked.

"Yeah, and its not right." Yeah Yeah spoke up.

"I know. Now, what's the plan?'' He asked. We smiled.

"Okay, its simple. You and Jordan will 'date' and Benny will get jealous. Then, because of Benny's jealously, he'll brake up with Dani, problem solved." Yeah Yeah explained. Phillips nodded slowly.

"Okay... and they will for sure brake up?" He asked.

"Yeah Yeah said they would." I said, still a little unsure.

"Okay, yeah. I'm in..."

Haha!! 2 updates in one night!! I'm so tired, but I'm always tired. Good. Night. :)