"Gladly" seokjin finally spoke, lifting his gaze the man looped a finger around hoseoks pants drawstring twirling it round his finger until it almost left his hand. The older pulled and hoseok followed, placing a hand on seokjins shoulder to avoid falling on the vampire.

"Id like you to stop glaring at my people, they have accepted you as their leader" hoseok pushed seokjin away with the hand that was on the mans shoulder.

"It doesn't matter what they think, I haven't accepted anything" he spoke as anger bubbled in his chest, just the thought of the people in seokjins clan made hoseok mad.

He hated vampires and even if the blood of one was coursing through his veins wouldn't change his mind.

Seokjin pulled harder this time and hoseok fell forward falling on seokjin who maneuvered so quickly that now hoseok was laying on his back with seokjin on top of him.

Seokjin lowered his face until he was inches away from hoseoks, a little more and their lips would collide.

Hoseok looked stunned for a second, seokjin turned to the side and left a soft peck on hoseoks cheek.

" the week you spent in my bed was enough of an acceptance" seokjin whispered in hoseoks ear.

The boys ears felt hot, seokjin smirked as he felt the anger dissipate into thin air and be replaced by lust.

Seokjin pulled away to meet hoseoks gaze, hoseok moved his hand and placed it on seokjins waist gripping the fabric of his top.

Seokjin lowered and bumped his nose with hoseok, the boy had closed his eyes thinking seokjin would kiss him But the older moved away once again.

Hoseoks mind was filled with the little voice begging to be close to his mate, closer then two clothed bodies could.

Seokjin was living, he felt amazing as all kinds of emotions ran through him. Lust, want, need, craving.

Hoseok was craving for his mate.

The boy let out a whine, opening his eyes to look at seokjin.

"Beautiful" seokjin whispered before finally lowering to kiss his other half.

Hoseok moaned into the kiss, pulling seokjin closer the man stumbled and fell flush agaisnt hoseoks body.

"Eager arent we?" Seokjin teased, loving every surge of emotion he felt.

Hoseok glared at him, yet it didnt nothing but entice the older more.

Seokjin lowered again this time harsher, kissing roughly to the point theeths started clashing.

Pulling away seokjin latched onto hoseoks neck and bit the boy, hoseok moaned as he felt a burning sensation run through his body and ending in his groin.

Pushing off the bed hoseok wanted to melt against seokjins body.

"I get it" seokjin said as he pushed hoseok back on the bed and pulled away from him.

Removing his shirt, seokjin pulled hoseok to sit so he could take off his shirt too.

He swiftly pulled hoseoks pajama pant down and unbuckled his own pants.

Hoseok pulled seokjin for another kiss before pulling away.

Seokjin smirked "bite" he whisper as he saw hoseoks fangs.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around seokjins neck and moved closer, licking at the vampire's collarbone before moving to the crook of his neck.

Seokjin held hoseoks head as he let the boy bite into his skin.

Seokjin let out a sigh as he felt his mate swallow his blood.

Seokjin gripped hoseoks hair and pulled the boy away from his neck, the sudden pull made hoseoks fangs graze his skin leaving lines of blood.

Seokjin didnt care about it much it would heal soon.

Hoseok looked drunk when seokjin came face to face with him.

Eyes hazy, breath shallow.

Seokjin smirked at the way hoseok becomes after drinking his blood.

Seokjin lifted his other hand and swiped his thumb over hoseoks lower lip gather the runsway drops and licking it.

Hoseok watched, he didnt have much choice seokjin was still gripping his hair and holding him in place.

"Fuck" seokjin whispered and pulled hoseok by the hair for another kiss.

-'-

🫣🫣🫣🙂

Okayyyy uhm i think its time for me to leave the room.

Ill see you guys in the next chapter 😘😘😘😘