Tokyo is Han's Mexico

After Tej talked he brought up a picture that everyone knew of. "No way Tej." Tej looked at Celeste and said, "That's exactly what I said." Noah walked up to Megan and said, "So you're saying Han's death is connected to all of this?" Roman asked Tej. "He has to have something to do with it." Mia said. "I'll look into it. Tej, can you send me all the files you have on Han?" Celeste said. Tej nodded his head when Mia said, "I'll go with you." Celeste nodded. Dom grabbed Celeste attention taking out a card from his pocket. "I got this the day Han died." It was a post card from Mexico. "Check the postmark. Whatever he was up to, it ended here." Celeste looked up at Dom and said, "Do you think he's alive?" Dom shrugged as Mia asked, "What are you gonna do about Jakob?" Dom looked at his sisters and said, "I'm gonna find him." Celeste looked up at Dom and said, "How?" Dom looked down at Celeste and said, "An old friend." Mia and Celeste looked at Dom.

Mia and Celeste arrived at Tokyo as Mia looked around to find the location they needed. They stopped by a little side restaurant to get food. Celeste grabbed the two bowls of Ramen to where her sister was sitting. "This place is a dead end, sis." Mia looked at Celeste and said, "Do you think Jakob could be onto the Han connection?" Celeste took a sip of her broth. "If he has all the information we do, probably. I just wish I could give more. But after Gisele he became cut off even when I was talking to him." Mia nodded. "I never told Dom... I stayed in touch with him for a while after what happened. He was over at Buddy's for about a year, and then... he was gone with a message not to follow. But after he disappeared, I was so desperate to find him that I would've... would've done anything. I wanted him to help raise you like I did with Dom. He should've been there in your life Cel. I even broke into a police archive, but I didn't find anything."

"Honestly, I'm not surprised Mia. Even if I was still tiny and stuff, I can still remember your reaction to everything." Celeste said to Mia. "How about you? How are you doing?" Celeste looked away sighing. "I've been waiting to tell dad that me and Noah don't want this life anymore. We have a family of our own and want to raise them away from danger. We have this beautiful cottage beside the beach. Estelle and Dom have friends and a daycare they go to. Arabelle being so tiny." Mia smiled. "Cel, Dom will understand the reason why you don't want this life anymore. He has little Brian and loves him as much as you love yours." Celeste nodded. Celeste looked up finally, seeing something that was familiar to her. "You got to be kidding me." Mia looked where she looked. "Remember what Han used to say about Tokyo?"

Celeste got up to take a closer look at the sign. "You mean how in all the old westerns; cowboys would make a run for the border to get away from the law, how Tokyo was his..." Celeste pointed up to the Mexican flag and said, "Mexico." The two of them just stared at the flag happy to finally find something.  

(580)

(580)