Jakob?

"The device!" They looked over to see the car stopped beside it. A man came out and Celeste whispered, "Jakey?" Jakob Toretto is the 2nd oldest Toretto child. He grabbed the device looking at them then got back in the car. Letty and Celeste got in Dom's car as they followed Jakob. "Was that really Jakob? I haven't seen him since I was a toddler." Dom looked Celeste and said, "I think so Cel." Dom was trying to keep up with Jakob as they went through a field. They drove side by side, bumping into each other. Someone got up behind them as they started to shoot at them. Celeste climbed into the window shooting at the car behind them. Another car hit the car when they hear, "Always check your mirrors." Celeste smiled when she got back into the car, and they were getting close to the edge. Noah and the guys went across the bridge as the car broke down the bridge. But they got to the other side but that left trouble for Dom, Letty, and Celeste.

Behind them they were getting attacked by the helicopters when Letty said, "The military isn't going to stop." Celeste yelled, "We got to go past the border." Jakob and Dom were stilling bumping into each other. Suddenly, Jakob used some power from his car to get in front of them. He flew off the cliff making but then a plane came and caught him. So, Dom did the next best thing. There wasn't a bridge and Dom looked at Celeste and said, "Hold on!" He used the Nos, and they went over the cliff catching onto something and landing on the other side. "Well, that was new." Letty said, as the three of them were catching their breath.

They were on a plane as Celeste was cuddling Noah as Dom was talking. Celeste fell asleep after a rough day still taking in the fact, she saw her older brother for the first time since she was an infant/toddler. "What we doing, Ramsey? Like, where are we going?" Roman asked. Megan explained what happened before the whole fight as Noah helped her. Celeste slowly woke up. "You knew about Jakob?" Letty asked. "Question? Who is Jakob?" Tej asked. "Jakob is... Or was mine and Dom's brother." Celeste said. Noah looked confused and said, "Brother?" Roman was shocked and said, "Y'all have a brother. Who also happens to be a super spy with his own private army, who drives like a bat out of hell, who planned an aerial jump and landed at the bottom of an airplane? Who does that?" Celeste sighed and said, "A Toretto. A true Toretto." 

(448)

(448)