Peligro Minas

"It's inside." Megan said. The group was out of their cars with guns out. "Cover us." Dom said. As he followed Megan inside the plane followed by Celeste, Noah, and Letty. "The source of the SOS signal is coming from inside this thing Megan." Noah said. Everyone was standing guard making sure no one was around. "Somebody wanted in." Celeste said. "Plane must have gone down before they could cut through." Dom spoke, looking around the airplane. "Or it was sent down on purpose to stop'em." Letty said, giving a good point. "Yeah, well, their mistake was trying to cut into it. But just give me a minute. I can get in." Megan said, as she started to work on it. "Dom. There's not a soul in sight. No sign of Mr. Nobody." Roman said. "Got it." Megan said. Opening up the compartment showing a box inside when she grabbed it. She opened it and Letty grabbed what was in it, making Celeste confused. "What the hell is that?" Dom looked at Celeste and said, "Whatever it is, Mr. Nobody wanted us to find it. How's that work..." Dome started to say but then a shot was fired at the group.

They all started to run off in different directions shooting at the cars trying to get out of there. Celeste ran with her mom shooting at the people as Letty put the stuff in her bike and got on. Celeste followed after. Both girls drove off. Shots were being fired at the girls making Celeste shoot and the military. Dom drove in front of the girls using the dirt as a distraction. The military was still behind them as Tej was wondering where Roman was and suddenly the car behind was damaged. "Who's compensating now, Tej?!" Roman yelled out, making Celeste roll her eyes. More and more people were behind them as they kept trying to escape. Then a sign caught Celeste's attention. "Peligro Minas. What does that mean?" Celeste asked, when Dom said, "Tej, how fast we got to go to clear'em?" "Please don't tell me you're thinking what I think you're thinking." Tej said, making Roman say, "Why? What does Peligro Minas mean?"

"Tej, how fast?" Dom was getting impatient for an answer. "I don't know, man." Tej said. "Come on guys. Me and Roman want to understand that name!" Noah said, "Peligro Minas means danger, land mines." Celeste gulped as she looked at her dad remembering that this part she hated. They kept going driving forward as Celeste held tightly to her mother. "How fast, Tej?" Dom asked once more. "Assuming a 50-foot blast radius and a half a second trigger delay, I'd say about 80." Tej spoke. Roman isn't gonna be able to keep up with them. Celeste looked back at him. "Es una locura!" (This is crazy!) Letty chuckled hearing her daughter say this. Luckily Letty didn't get near one when Megan said, "Get to that palm plantation, and then we're clear." They all did as they were told and drove in that direction.

They finally got to the forest away from the bombs. Driving through the forest when Megan said, "Ok, I think I found another way out. Two miles to what looks like a bridge across the border." "Good. The sooner we get out of here, the better." Letty said, with Celeste agreeing. Suddenly a car flew above them making Celeste duck. "Letty, on the right." Dom said. She quickly stopped, grabbed Celeste's hand and then continued. Went in a different direction so that they weren't trapped. But the car was after her and a guy jumped out of the car and got onto the bike. Celeste tried to fight off the guy, but the guy was too strong. Letty was able to get him off and flew into the sky but was knocked down by a car. Dom caught his girls as they flew onto his front. 

(656)

(656)